New "Resident Evil"/Fortnite Trailer

J esus, I swear Fortnite is one of those games that needs to go away already. I like the idea of an RE battle royale, but “Fortnite”? S crew that game.

With Fortnite? Wow, okay then :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And now there’s a crossover with Universal monsters? WTF?

There’s even talks of a Fortnite movie. I mean, really? Is there even a story to this c rap?

This has fr gotten way out of hand. There are rumours of Epic games being in talks with Shueisha to get in some major anime titles. This is literally the last freaking straw for some of us. I really hope Shueisha doesn’t give them the rights.I cannot for the life of me, see Naruto with a friggin gun teaming up with Chris Redfield to fight Ironman or some s hit. We even have a crossover anime game, thank you very much. Just typing this out makes me mad.

Will you believe it if I say yes.

LOL Believe me, I know the feeling when I saw Superman walking around carrying a GUN! Let that sink in. Superman. Carrying. A gun. Like, come on!

What’s the story for this t urd game? This I gotta know.

Yep. Hurts a s hit ton.

Ah good luck with that, señor!

Just like you, to hell with Fortnite now too :-1: :expressionless: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Guess I jinxed it but what absolute fu-

1 Like

Oh for f#ck’s sakes. Really?!

2 Likes

But NOBODY really asks for that though :unamused: :expressionless: :neutral_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What terrifies me even more is that they’re not going to be stopping anytime soon. It’s a good thing no one around me plays this game. Otherwise I would’ve parceled them to the Limbo in economy class.
Ughhhhhh, excuse me while I meditate
Реакция по Haikyuu!! Вторая Часть

1 Like

What next, Godzilla? Inuyasha? Gundam? They might as well change the title to this game to “F3ck It” and have as a logo a great big middle finger to the customer like this:

2 Likes

PFFFFFTTT :joy::joy::joy:
You made my day!
But also, straight facts you got there

1 Like

Well, seems J. Jonah Jameson was right about Spider-Man being a menace this time. I swear this game is like the t urd that never drops.

1 Like