New Level 4 Ender Effect: Toggle On or Off?

not avaliable till late April :unamused:

I always try to play with everything on the default settings so ill start with it on, but if for some odd reason I donā€™t like it (Doubtful) ill turn it off.

On of course, Iā€™d rather play season 3 as intended.

Off forever for me, now if only we can get a toggle for purple shadowsā€¦

I think this poll would be better to save until just before the 3.1 patch rolls out. No oneā€™s opinions have changed since last week but after everyone uses the enders for a month we might see different opinions, people that hate it may end up liking it and people that like it may end up hating it.

1 Like

word son!

Ok, I can play this game

Anyone that automatically likes it without trying it is disingenuous and silly imo.

3 Likes

I would like some more options tbh. I would like to enable it for some enders and disable it for others. Extra work I understand and it is fine if IG wonā€™t.

Based on what weā€™ve currently seen, new high quality video included, I will turn it off as soon as I can.

I wouldnā€™t mind it for level 4 (shadow) enders that ended rounds if that was an option though.

Seeing more of them in the current livestream, I see some changes. E.g. the camera doesnā€™t zoom in on Orchid when doing her Air Buster anymore. But the more I see them, the more I love them. <3

No changes. It was confirmed that it is the same build with no polishing. You are just seeing it in a clearer stream.

In the stream from last week, the camera zoomed in on Orchid when she did her Air Buster L4 Ender. Iā€™m sure of it! Iā€™ll go back and check to be absolutely sure, but thing is, it didnā€™t do so in this stream.

If Iā€™m wrong, Iā€™ll admit it fully.
Be back in a sec. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just saying what Rukari said.

At 00:22:15, the camera zooms in.

At 00:52:26, the camera does not zoom in.

So thereā€™s been some polishing indeed.

I see nothing in your post. I guess Rukari was incorrect if what you say is true.

Oh, I guess you canā€™t see it on mobile.
Iā€™ll change the post to just show the URL to the two twitch streams.

Still awful imo.

Cant wait for 3.1

2 Likes

Have fun waiting. ^^

I just watched it and they are exactly identical to me. I really do not want to get too deep into it though since we can just toggle it later but maybe @rukizzel can confirm if there was any changes to them in between both those streams or is it just a difference in stream quality.

Lmao we wonā€™t be waiting that long Iā€™m probably gonna be in the lab 24/7 anyways