New Killer Instinct trailer theme speculation

Okay so Zachary Quarles said on Twitter yesterday that he’s working on a music edit for the next KI trailer. I’m wondering what style of music did he and Atlus & Celdweller picked?

I’m guess a combination of Dubstep and Rock. What about you?

1 Like

Space rock

1 Like

It’s gonna be something Polka…

Or Dropkick Murphys.

Weird Al’s version of Jago’s theme maybe.

3 Likes

Justin Bieber hired to create the theme for the next character in Microsoft’s attempt to expand to the teenage girl demographic.

2 Likes

#Noguitars

3 Likes

Metal/hard rock with a bit of techno/electronika mix into it but PRIMARILY metal/hard rock, I now believe :wink: :smile: :grin:

1 Like

Ok. My speculation on the style of music:

It’s going to be down to earth. Maybe some guitar, maybe some nice percussion. It’s going to be a powerful piece. Like, It’s gonna tell the story of a true fighter!

(Just a gut feeling :slight_smile: )

2 Likes
2 Likes

MY SONG :persevere:

I’m pretty sure if they didn’t have something synthetic involved Celldweller wouldn’t have anything to do, considering that’s his thing.

I kinda feel like that question I asked them on their live Facebook Q&A kinda got to them. I actualy misspoke and commented that it seemed like their first few tracks were a bit guitar heavy…I meant techno/rock… and asked if they were going to have a track coming up that didn’t use guitars…I meant techno/rock. Next thing you know they’re specifically pointing out the No Guitars thing when Eyedol’s theme came out…which was nothing but techno. :smirk: lol

…then again it may not have been me…the 2 things may be completely unrelated.

2 Likes

I don’t care what you say…

Thank you for influencing Eyedol’s theme. :beers:

4 Likes

All things considered Eyedol’s theme is one if my favorites from season 3.

4 Likes

Eyedol’s theme is prolly my absolute favorite! “Prolly absolute” bc music is about the mood at the moment!

3 Likes

Most likely guitar and dubstep mosquitoes

Not to be a killjoy, but I fail to see how we can make any accurate forecast as to what to expect. The themes are based around the character and their personality - we know none of that currently.
Any guesses are purely just that. Literally anything is possible at this stage.

1 Like