New Dead Space Spiritual Successors Unveiled, One From Creator Glen Schofield

The first trailer kind of sounds like the original game concept for “Dead Space 1” where the initial concept had been set in a prison environment. I’m very curious to see what happens with both of these. Hopefully these are good.

1 Like

In turn for the second trailer, it is ALREADY giving off Dead Space vibes while at the same time happens to be the spiritual successor to Dead Space now (and in a way a spiritual replacement of Dead Space 4, so to speak) :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

The strange part about the “Callisto Protocol”, though, is that it’s apparently set in the PUBG universe(?). I wasn’t even aware there was even a story for that game.

PUBG? As in Player Unknown Battle Ground, the online multiplayer game? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Unless there’s another game called PUBG out there. *shrugs

So this Negative Atmospher and The Callisto Protocol are the same game?

No, they are two different games. “Callisto Effect” is the one being developed by the original DS creator Glen Schofield.

2 Likes

Interesting, as the security robot seems to be the same in both…

1 Like

Similar, but I like the thick, bulky-looking mech design of “Callisto Protocol” more, though.

1 Like

I suppose this game would also be called a spiritual successor to “Dead Space”, or perhaps “Doom 3”(?) - it’s a game called “Quantum Error”.

1 Like

Found this. It’s a game called “RipOut”, and it looks awesome!

Some new footage of “Quantum Error”.

1 Like

New “Ripout” Game:

1 Like

All-new official gameplay trailer :smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning: :+1: :sunglasses: :fire:

1 Like

That looks really cool. I hope that it’s good, if not great along with the DS remake.

1 Like

The first development log for Negative Atmosphere :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

And The Callisto Protocol too, for that matter :slight_smile: :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Absolutely.

1 Like
1 Like