New concept - EAGLE - @Zeyol

I know that many will not like it, and prefer a more human EAGLE.
But from my point of view, it’s much more interesting if it comes as a harpy or something more monstrous :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Wow. He look more creepy than Hisako… o_O

1 Like

So glacius was a prick afterall. I knew it. Called it.

1 Like

pretty!! lol

1 Like

Your right. Me myself would have preferred a more human eagle. Not by much mind you I love the wings and his legs, the armor there looks cool, but the face especially the eyes O.O wow that’s off putting.

Speaking for myself I would love to take the opportunity to have my favorite winged design inside of KI. In this anime there is this sephiram with 6 wings and when in a fight he rips 2 of his wings from his back and uses them as 2 swords.

If eagle was a little more human with more feathers to cover up the emaciated chest. 4 wings 2 to fly with and 2 for fighting now that would be a design I would throw my money’s at lol

1 Like

If this is the Eagle we get (or anything remotely like it), I’m going to scream at someone…

2 Likes

Wow, he looks, different

1 Like

:joy: me too!

of happiness lol

1 Like

i like it

1 Like

Everything about this confuses me…

1 Like

in a good or bad way? lol

1 Like

I mean he looks creepy as hell but its better than another character with the same theme.

1 Like

I don’t think Eagle will be look like this. But I love it!

This is a cool design.
But for Eagle? I personally wouldn’t want him to become a hybrid manbird.
The design is still really cool though, but I’d rather this was a whole new character than it being Eagle. ^^

1 Like

I laughed much harder than I probably should have when I saw this :joy_cat:
I’m not against the idea of such a character (monster are the best characters , and a harpy would be pretty badass) but I don’t think it’s a very good fit for Eagle. A wendigo, maybe, but this doesn’t seem very fitting for everything he’s been built up to be.

1 Like

It’s very post apocalyptic moster movie and doesn’t look particularly supernatural… and Eagles still somewhat human(as far as we know)

Still look great tho.

1 Like

Very different, but still cool in its monstrosity.

2 Likes