New Arctic Blast T-Shirt from Eighty Sixed Clothing

You know that feeling when you look in your email and you get that fluttering feeling of excitement, much like Charlie felt when unraveling a Wonka bar that held a Golden Ticket? Well that’s how we feel every time we get a message from Eighty Sixed Clothing with their newest Killer Instinct shirt design.

Check out the full article here: New Arctic Blast T-Shirt from Eighty Sixed Clothing - Killer Instinct

5 Likes

Okay, I gotta ask - who (specifically) makes these designs? They’re always so awesome! :slight_smile:

Ordered mine the other day. The only shirt in the line I haven’t picked up is Thunder. Just not a fan of the color of the shirt.

You mean they don’t come in alternate colors!? :’(

What you see is what you get. I would have bought Thunder in an instant if I could choose the color of the shirt.

If I’m not mistaken - a member of this forum made this Glacius design!

EDIT: it was @AnodyneGeno! And they did a splendid job!

Yes, I saw this on forum before as well. I was under the impression that the shirt was already being sold. But I doubt that they’d flat out rip an image, though they could legally do so.

Yep! That’d be me! Up until now the designs have been handled by Eighty Sixed’s art team, from what I understand, but for this design they hired me for a little bit of freelance. Getting to do art of my favorite character for officially licensed merchandise was like a dream come true. I’m so happy with the positive response it’s gotten, I really wanted to be sure that this met the fans’ expectations. ;w;

5 Likes

Yeaaaaaah buddy! I don’t even play Glacius and I want one! Love it! :smiley:

I agree with @Marbledecker, It really wants me to play Glacius in order to justify buying the shirt! Lol I’ll probably buy it anyway.

1 Like

I too wish there was more options. I personally hate grey clothes (not to fond of grey in general) but that art is amazing.

Hopefully we can get a Jago shirt soon. Until then, awesome job guys. I’ll pick it up as soon as I get my new bank card :wink:

Dude you nailed it. I’ve never bought a t-shirt with a video game character on it before in my life. But I bought yours. Well done.

1 Like

I bought this as soon as it popped up on twitter about 4 days ago. You really are good at what you do and I can’t wait for the Glacius figure and the picture you’re making for me! It’ll be a complete set.

HYPE INTENSIFIES :yum:

1 Like

Aww shucks, thank you! Yes, now hopefully people understand why the Glacius requests have been moving at a snail’s pace. When a company pays you to do official work for them… you kind of have to prioritize that ha ha! I’ll be back to it soon, I promise!

2 Likes

Now that is what I called a cool as ice Glacius and overall KI t-shirt (pun intended) :smile: :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like