My Thoughts about Kim Wu (Warning Long post)

That means a lot. Thank you :blush:

I’m sure they’ll have Kim Wu polished in no time since she has been a beta I beleve.

I’m not a huge fan of her personality as RTA07 described it almost perfectly

but you forgot 2 more examples and those are super aggressive and arrogant. Remember that 10/10 quote we saw in the trailer?

Kim Wu: “I would have laugh in your face and give FATE THE MIDDLE FINGER!!!”

Were we supposed to take her seriously; when she became aggressive at the end of her quote because I was cringing when she said like that. Because of that, I couldn’t take her seriously anymore and it made her feel a joke to me.

She’s almost like slightly meow matured Naruto from the first season back in 2000 and you swear you want to punch both of them at times.

Sorry for being a little salty, just needed to express my opinion.

I watched the reveal trailer first and wasn’t impressed at all, I was actually worried. The trailer made her look stiff and poorly animated.

A few hours later I got to see the game play demo, and all my worries went away. She animates well in game, and her play style is going to be insane. Now I’m way hyped for Kim Wu!

2 Likes

Not all… I think Riptor, more than anything, is really, well… Just hungry.

4 Likes

True, rs.

Come to think of it, retro cheerleader Riptor shows she also has some space for goofiness.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :laughing:

1 Like

oh YEEEA~! ITS HAPPENING. :laughing::joy:

Her new persona def made me have some ideas in store~

3 Likes

And that Maxi style continuous nunchuk move!!!

Ahhhhh

Ill say that seems most of you may not have seen the online in-game build of kim.

Her animations are smooth and you can even see her blinking and her little kick dance ‘fidget’ as they named all the idle stance animations.

I agree the trailer, like a lot of the trailers for characters may have been done before fine tuning, because she is fluid In-game and hair and face and moveset animations are very slick.

As for her personality, Kim is very unique in that in-game you kinda hear her trash talking the opponent! Even her taunt ‘is that all you got?’

As for the paused face on the trailer, i think whomever edited it should have paused it right as she dad the last word rather than her looking elsewhere- she looks up and squints her eyes as she says ‘this ends… …right?’ and it seems the paused kim wu image with text is a few frames before the better ending look. IMO love her still

Check out the kim wu breakdown on max dood youtube channel.

3 Likes