My KI Wallpapers (REUPLOAD AND REWORKED)

So I’ve decided to reupload my KI Wallpapers that were originally posted in the Season 2 forums. Not only that they are reuploaded, but they have been reworked and improved!

Desktop Wallpaper

Phone Wallpaper
*Note: There are two variants, one that has Hisako’s icon in the pre-ARIA update, the other having Hisako’s current icon when the ARIA update rolled out. * *

All of these wallpapers currently have the Season 1 and 2 characters. Will probably update it once Season 3 is finished. Use it whatever you want as, I’ve used them as my desktop background and lock screen respectively! :wink:

(P.S. These wallpapers just scream ***FIGHT ON!!!*) :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I don’t remember seeing these before, they look cool though! Thanks for sharing!

i like it alot good job

I’m afraid I’m going to have to steal that phone wallpaper. How did you get the character select portraits anyway?

I manage to find hi-res quality images of the select screen, and I use Paint(!) to get each character select portrait one by one. I can provide and send you the portraits if you want. :wink:

1 Like

I would like that. Thanks!

Here it is. Just a note, you may notice they differ in size. There’s two reasons for that, (1) The way how the select screen grid is postitioned with a psuedo-3D scroll effect, and (2) Trying to get rid of the borders of each select screen icon as much as I could. But anyways, it still looks great, use it whatever you want as. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you very much! :smiley:

No problem! :sunglasses:

Sweet! Very nice!

1 Like

I loved the game sense it first came out for Super Nintendo and the game was black but it was also hard cause of the controllers at the time but its actually now very simple with the XBox One and i’m very Combo like with it even in Lord of Shadows