My KI fan art/s ( updated Maya art )

Just wanted to share my first KI fan art. I know it could be better as I’m an amateur but I only draw once in a while.

cleaner version

It was gonna be Kim buying an apple at her stage market, but I didnt like how the BG came out so it just Kim Wu finding the apple she wanted.

updated.

Hisako

updated Hisako art.

more Orchid.

sparkling smile version.

Sadira.

sadira 2.9

This was a quick sketch supporting a thread about Joanna Dark beign the next KI guest character. I’m all for original but iiiiiiiiiiffffffff IG is adding another I’m hoping is her.

another sketch of sadira not being serious.

family time.

Maya ver 1.6

Maya updated.

Mira cosplaying as Morrigan.

45 Likes

Awesome artwork love her expression plus she looks really cute in your drawing :yum:

Great job !!! Looks awesome

Aw! I think it is very well done! You’ve done a great job with the shading, particularly the skin tones; a good range of values there that make it look soft and lively. Hope to see more from you! :>b

1 Like

I like the shading on it. There’s more to it than creating convincing shadows, but also accentuating contours in lifelike ways and being able to establish your own art brand. I also like how you textured her suit.

This is very good work. Stuff like this makes me wish I had pursued art school instead.

Lol! This is great! :grin:

Critique: the quote needs a “d” as in “Stay tuned.” :wink:

Thanks everyone. I’m gonna keep drawing more KI in the future.
@M00NLightNinja lol.
@GalacticGeek will fix in a moment, thanks.

1 Like

"Stay Tuned"

(Great art, btw)

1 Like

Wow, great artwork!

@BblackorchidD

Bb! Look at this awesome Orchid art!

1 Like

WE DEMAND YOU GIVE US YOUR LIFE and forever live in slavery to orchid fan art… :smile::kissing_heart:

Nice Work!

1 Like

Orchid, coffee and Killer Instinct. I approve of all of those things. Nice work! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

THEN HE SHALL REMAIN A SLAVE UNTILL ALL THE WORK IS DONE lol

:heart::nail_care:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. I’m going to try and draw more characters (most likely the female). And of course as an Orchid main, this is not the last of her. :wink:

2 Likes

Kim looks great please please do Hisako sometime :relaxed: