My KI drawings and whanotnot

That came out stunning. Beautiful use of color, great contrast to really punch up the shading. I like how ARIA has a subtle halo around her head too, it really looks like an image Ultratech might use for propaganda or something. Amazing work all around!

3 Likes

Amazing :smiley: ! Nice work~!

1 Like

Awh, thanks! Youā€™re always so kind and thoughtful. :>

The funny thing is that Fulgore was supposed to have a halo, too, but since it was red-orange, it got washed out in the postwork. Alas! Ah well, some times, things donā€™t always work out like you hope they would, haha. (Oh brother, do I have stories of having to redo things well after Iā€™ve saved them for the webā€¦)

This is very cool! I love it! Hope youā€™ll share more works if you make more! :grin:

1 Like

Sadly, I donā€™t really have much else at the moment (I submitted some stuf for the KIWC art showcase, but I donā€™t know if it actually happened or if they were ever received. Ah well, probably a sign I should get back to focusing on my own characters/stories, haha), aside from something with Sabrewulf that Iā€™m noodling on in my spare time. Iā€™d like to draw Kim Wu, but Iā€™ve only got so long (read: short) of an attention span.

For those curious, hereā€™s a process .gif of my ARIA and Fulgore picture, because why not. Itā€™s not completely exhaustive (the sketch stage, I lost the file where the base sketch was more fleshed out), but it gives you an idea, I think.

5 Likes

Thats awesome!
I love it

Really good stuff man.

So apparently, I canā€™t edit my OP anymore. Which means I canā€™t update the starting post when I have new stuff to share. :confused:

Does anyone know how to delete posts, at least (so I can do a new one when I have a lot more new art to share)? I donā€™t want to spam the forum every time I draw something new, but I donā€™t want to have people scroll through lots of posts to find new art, either. D: