My imaginary S3

A shark character would be fantastic, seriously.

2 Likes

Cyber Shaaaarrrkkkk

4 Likes

I don’t see how anyone could hate the Shark idea, it SCREAMS KI.

1 Like

Yooooo! That’s my idea! Shark Man would be amazing in KI Season 3!

why not a shark with elemental powers?

@Steel_Fantasy

He still kinda looks plain to me even though I understand the reason behind his appearance. Just syaing he needs some serious sprucing up.

Hmm…Gargos is an example of a supernatural isn’t he? I will agree with the vampire though he doesn’t really look like a generic “human with fangs”

I really love the shark in the suit. We need a gentleman in KI!

1 Like

Youku creates water barriers, blocks attacks or soften them.

8 Likes

yes yes yes all of it take my yes. i would much perfer a skinnier fast rushdown shark than a hulking brute of a great white shark. especially if he could somehow “swim” in mid air

1 Like

I can see the water character having various fishes & sharks to assist him in his moves.

Even water blasts & tidal waves.

2 Likes

Very cool stuff!

At the end of the day though, this thread just made me want to google “Street Sharks”…

Lol!

3 Likes

Vela guest in KI?
what do you think?

#Vela Vs Kameo Vs Joanna

No… NO! That would stupid!

Rash is also the XD

1 Like

Well… I don’t want another cartoon character join KI.

1 Like

This could fit for a story to help push Saberwulf a bit more.

I just want to give you props man! Jeezus this looks so amazing!!!

1 Like

Kaor, not Kadr.

Ah sorry about that! Must’ve been a typo on my part. Not sure why I can’t go back and edit my post. Must be a limit on that. Anyways, cool designs, man!

As to the Shark idea people have been debating, I can’t say I’m a fan of the concept, but I can see why others might be and, ya know, to each his own and all that.

1 Like

thank you!!!
IG said that all the fighters of s3 have already been chosen, so this topic has concluded its purpose.

2 Likes