My game crashing every time, help me

So, i see a video that a guy play killer instict in Intel hd 4000 series ( mine is 4600 ) and a decide to donwload the game, i have the dlc from my xbox live and blabla.
The point is: i don’t understand why my game always crashing all time that a play him.
can someone help me at this problem ?
(HERE IS THE VIDEO THAT I MADE IN FOR SHOW YOU, GUYS)

(obs: i’m from brazil, my english is a little bit bad but i think that you, guys can understand me. I Really love Killer Instinct and i need to play without this crashing)

I don’t have an answer, but in the first video the gane crash in the right moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL ÇASLJRÇSLRJlç

1 Like

I dont think your computer can really run KI. Everything im seeing looks like its having a heart attack trying to process it all. When you do the benchmark, what is your score? I would highly suggest going here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri and seeing if you meet even the bare minimum requirements.

1 Like

Well there is nothing to do about it however they might fix some crashes.

1 Like

Unfortunately the HD4600 Series is way worse than the GTX 480, wich is the minimum requirement to play KI.
What you can do:

• download the most recent driver from Intel
  • set every graphics option as low as possible including resolution
    If it doesn’t help, there is really nothing else you can do apart from upgrading your PC.
1 Like