MvC coming back?

That’s a good question. I wasn’t sure if that’s going to be the boss character or who it is.

UMVC3 trailer. Not sure how to embed videos.

R.I.P.

Dr Doom, Sentinel, Wolverine, Magneto etc

Still though…MARVEL!!! WOO

1 Like

Looked like Thanos. He even seems to have The Gauntlet. Not sure about the blue eyes guy.

Wish list:
Thanos(seems guaranteed)
Doctor Doom(probably not gonna make it, but I mailed him and Hulk in every MVC game I could)
Deadpool
Dormammu
Hulk
Loki
Rocket and Groot as one single character(Ferra/torr style)
Ant-man

1 Like

Wow it’s $25 for UMVC3 on PS4. That’s great.

My first guess was Zola but he doesn’t really have much going on in the head department, just in the face/gut section.

Unless they did a heavy redesign of his robot body, but MVC isn’t really known for redesigning the characters to fit the games.

…maybe a Ultron/Zola hybrid?

We in, baby! TIME TO THROW AWAY MY XBONE YET AGAIN!

Sigma?

1 Like

That’s what I thought. But he don’t have four eyes… :confused:

MEGAMAN

X

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I’m so happy my favorite megaman is back

1 Like

Could be Sigma combined with someone else? Kind of like Professor X + Magneto = Onslaught from the original MVC.

Ultron?

Cinder will be guest character Kappa

It’s obviously gurren lagann.

1 Like

I see what you did
I actually don’t mind about xmen being absent. But marvel vs capcom without Logan feels weird

Sigma/Zola hybrid? It’d be a Marvel/Capcom boss that way…
Plus Sigma uses tons of different bodies, so a new one wouldn’t be far-fetched.

How about a Sigma/Ultron fuse?

Or a Sigma/Thanos?

2 Likes

Zola is a minor villain which is currently irrelevant in Marvel cinematic universe

Albeit I concede that it kinda reminds Zola structure, there is no way they choose that villain as playable character, even less as boss

Sigma/Ultron is from Capcom and Marvel as well. The silhouette from the end of the trailer looked a lot like Ultron.

Perhaps Xmen can come in at a later date as DLC if Fox and Marvel can get things straightened out?

I must admit that a dlc with Wolverine and Magneto would be capable of making lots of money

1 Like