MOST Progression WILL carry over to Release

Hey everyone, in case you missed it buried in the various threads, your preview progression should 99% come over to release, barring any unforeseen issues.

That means your Guardians, Items, Artifacts, unlocked characters, Astral Stage… should all carry right over.

9 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what is the 1% that won’t?

3 Likes

I’m sure that’s probably just meaning that as far as they know everything should transfer, not that anything specific will be left behind.

Yep, that’s correct.

4 Likes

Say we unlocked a mimic skin but they aren’t out will it auto unlock for us when the full release hits? Or accessories etc.

Good to hear since I said s c r e w it and spent my ki gold already.

Not gona lie, I was kinda hoping for a reset.

Well I won’t be angry if stuff just unlocks after the full release but also it won’t be the end of the world if it doesn’t, main thing is I want mimic skins for use outside the SL mode and I’m glad it’ll happen. :sunglasses:

If we’ve met the prerequisites to unlock something, such as some mimic skins, then will they unlock on the 20th or will we need to meet the requirements again?

1 Like

Game updated and they had tracked. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yep. We didnt think it would, but it did. I love pleasant surprises

2 Likes

Some mimic progress carried over and some didn’t. Kan-Ra’s progress was 14/10 when I first started. It unlocked after I beat just one more, fortunately.

However, I have 0/10 on the beat Gargos with Gargos progress, and I used him a ton to beat him in the preview.

Actually I don’t think any of the +5 credit toward unlocks for beating Gargos carried over or I would be much further along.

Updated Shadow Lords and I had all my stuff, AND the prerequisites for at least 6 characters Mimic Unlocks. Totally rad. :grin:

1 Like