Most beautiful and visually appealing game trailers

What are some of the most beautiful and visually appealing/stunning game trailers you have ever seen/watched?

One is the official Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition trailer:

Now that is what I called PERFECTION AT ITS PUREST AND FINEST! :smiley: :grinning: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

By today’s graphical standards, this 1 is a bit sub-par (it’s 6 years old after all), but in terms of cinematography and build-up, I don’t think any trailer does it better. I absolutely love the slow-growing musical crescendo - it would make ARIA proud. :slight_smile:

Again, with beautiful music, this 1 blew my mind away because it shows what appears to be a complete world of fantasy, and boy did the final product actually deliver!

Never have I seen a game capture such a unique environment so beautifully, as that of the old west - and this 1 does it best.

As far as hopelessness and despair goes, Gears of War really sells it, IMO.

The animation in this following video is just jaw-droppingly gorgeous and helps set the tone for the entire series it represents to date…

1 Like

Smite

Soul Calibur IV

X-Men Next Dimension

Marvel Ultimate Alliance character reveals

I thought gargos trailer was biblical lol because of the music and the dialogue telling his story. Now if you want strictly visuals/graphics then there’s battlefield. There’s a new trailer coming tomorrow and I’m pretty sure it’s gonna look beast!

Let’s not forget the beautifully stunning Infinite Warfare reveal trailer!

Kappa

And now Ori and the Will of the Wisps: