Mortal Kombat XL

only thing I dont like about MKXL is you have to press a button to block. And its almost a 100% guarantee you will lose once you hit the ground just once they can do crazy mix up combos that guarantees you will never reach your feet again.

Sorry for the necromancy, but THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
At least to me! :3

JADE IS IN THE MKX MOBILE VERSION!!!

And she looks awesome, imo! This makes me so sad she never made it to the console version. I love the new moves she has as well.

I really hope she will be in the next game… I’ve missed her so much.

Also shown is Tanya’s alt outfit. It looks kinda odd to me though.

7 Likes

… Thank you for revived this thread. XD

It’s great to see Baraka and Jade playable in MKX mobile. But I wish NRS put them in MKXL. :confused:

1 Like

Me too. Even more now that I’ve seen Jade in the mobile version.
MKX(L) is done though… so I am hoping she will be in MK11. <3

Oh man. I miss Jade so much. Thank you for letting me know this! This is absolutely hype!

1 Like

My only complaint is that she looks rather pale… which she shouldn’t. :confused:

They might change her skin. Remember Tanya’s skin is white in Kombat Pack 1 teaser? they changed her skin. I am sure they will change her skin too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm… I know not everyone likes guest characters, but I think it’d be cool if Jade showed up as one in INJUSTICE 2.
Maybe this is a sign of things to come… or maybe not. lol
It’d be cool though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

NRS stated that Tanya was not finished when she was put in Story Mode. And A LOT of people raged about her pale skin. So NRS changed it when they finally released her as playable DLC, but in Story Mode she is still the unfinished version.

However, Jade is released now in the mobile version. Unless they are going to patch it, that’s her finished model. And I doubt they will make a patch for that.

She’s the only guest character I would accept, to be honest. Just because she’s my favourite character. :3

3 Likes

I would literally throw money at my screen if Jade came out in Injustice.

I don’t know what I’d do to be honest… I’d probably flip out in hype lol.

I play Kitana (Mournful) because of the Jade-like moves, but it’s not the same… :frowning:

1 Like

Anything can happen in MK11

1 Like

2 Likes

I was so disgusted by NRS doing this.

“Hey, we need a third Variation for Kitana… what to do… Oh, I know! Let’s just KILL OFF JADE AND GIVE KITANA HER MOVES! They’re basically the same character either way, right? RIGHT?!?!”

-cries in corner-

2 Likes

Yeah, it was rough. I hoped she would come back in some form in the form of DLC, but we all know how that went… Ugh. I don’t mind Guest characters, but it cost a spot from other characters that could have made it in, like Jade. Jade is a lot cooler, more badass, and she has a pole she fights with using a form of Bo-jujitsu. I could have done away with Leatherface or Jason.

(Jason is kinda cool though, i like the movies)

Why…? :sob:

1 Like

Whew that gameplay makes me nauseous lol

Tanya looks good in the hero art and I lobe the kenshi outfit what I can make of it!

Hate they omitted Sindel / etc in the console… still love ermac/ kenshi and their superior character viewer- here’shoping injustice2 will have a glorious character viewer other than the costume menu

The gameplay in mobile game isn’t great by any means…

Here’s more Jade though:

And this guy at deviant art extracted the models for Jade and Tanya and even updated the Tanya one with her console graphics:

3 Likes

She looks more Combat suit-ish. I like it.

She’s got boots now, instead of High heels as well. Her costume is more sleek too.

3 Likes

Obviously you cant respond to certain people because
they will flag you if you disagree with them. What abuse
why post if your going to flag people you dont agree with.
lame, I know who is doing it.

Yeah, its like 3 hit combo at most.
They could have done better, but I guess
they want even a 5 year old to play.

what a waste the GFX are cool and the Fatalities
gruesome, so it dont really make sense.

LOL. Why did you reply him? He’s banned.

1 Like