Mortal Kombat XL

I would buy a KP3 with sindel rain fujin and frost and special guestS shujinko & mai pei

Why not all females if we get KP3? Sindel, LiMei, Frost and Sareena.

As long as sindel is there, im good. Ill take the loss of jade if sindel is addEd.

One of my nieces is a fan of Sindel. It would get her jumping with joy to see her playable.

I have always liked Sindel a lot too! I wish she was playableā€¦not sure what the hold up is with those 4 characters

It wouldnā€™t be called a Kombat Pack if it were not HAVE guest. It would be either Story Pack or Klassic Pack. My ideal pack would be:

Fujin
Sareena
Kabal
Shang Tsung

A new costume set
More Klassis Fatals
1 new environment (The DeadPool or Living Forest)

1 Like

Thats a good idea! I did the tower challenge you sent meā€¦ see if you can beat my score!

I so wish Kabal was in MK Xā€¦he would fit so well with the look and darkness of the game.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give it a go later this evening!

1 Like

If you guys send me tower challenges, Iā€™ll be sure to try and beat them.

ED GEIN AND JASON

@FallofSeraphs76 @TheNinjaOstrich @MrxFlutterShy I hope all of you like my ā€œEd Gein and Jasonā€ video! :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Having a blast with Bo Rai Cho. Did this on accident earlier. Timing was so perfect!

4 Likes

He is fun to play with.

2 Likes

SHOTS FIRED!

Who is Lupe Fiasco? and what did he do?

Lupe helped launch SFV by having a midnight madness bout.

Here is a song sample.

He is a rapper, among other things. He is lauded for his wordplay and conceptual albums.

Ok he is the guy that be Daigoā€¦ ok what did he say about MK?

Lupe donā€™t care about MK franchise because he think SFV is better than MKX.

Sending a few more challenge towers later on if interested.

I think boon was trolling trying to publicize mkx by recalling his SFV involvement