Mortal Kombat XL

No, I think it’s Fujin, Bo Rai Cho, Spawn and Smoke (MAYBE)

Xenomorph will not in kombat pack 2 and do you see long head alien in post? I don’t think so.

Good night to everyone! We’ll see Kombat Pack 2 trailer and I hope still discuss this topic!

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

1 Like

We’ll see tomorrow…

1 Like

So now how exactly were you able to make out that was the Alien’s/Xenomorph’s elongated head since the background is still quite dark as well as smoky/misty? :confused:

Gotcha and I see now too. So thanks for and appreciate the heads-up there, Moonlight Ninja. Above all we just have to wait and see for tomorrow on the all-new Kombat Pack 2

PLEASE no guest characters this time!

Sindel Fujin Meat Noob

Just accept it…

Gimme some cyborgs, darn it!
Maybe Baraka or Sindel, please?
Oooh! Maybe Bo Rai Cho :smiley:

1 Like

YES! He will be in Kombat Pack 2!

1 Like

My guesses:

Left: Noob
-Just judging by the armor on his arms, it looks very similar to his MK:Deception look.

Left-Middle: Rain
-The shape of his head seems similar to shape of the mask that he currently wears.

Right-Middle: Baraka
-The b o n e style straps going between the shoulders and neck look like something he’s worn. Seriously… Some of the words bleeped out on this site…

Right: Bo Rai Cho
-There is only one stocky looking character in all of MK and that silhouette looks stocky.

So if that’s the group, I’ll be okay, I guess. I like Bo Rai Cho, but my guess is that they’ll make him a joke again with the barfing and farting and what not, which is a shame since he’s MK’s only real “old sage” type of character. I want him to be good, but I definitely don’t anticipate it.

The rest all seem like really safe picks to me. I’ve seen tons of fans posting about wanting Fujin, Reiko, Sareena, Frost and what not, so getting more trilogy characters, especially after the fan service that was MK9 feels a bit weak to me, and I say that as a big fan of Baraka and Noob.

Still though, if they have stories, or if they somehow come with more story mode chapters, maybe some new arenas and what not, I’ll be more than happy. More content for this game certainly isn’t a bad thing. Surprised that it won’t be coming until 2016, but it could be worse!

Really curious to see who the silhouettes wind up being. C’mon NRS, pull the curtain back already! :grin:

1 Like

Left middle look like Spawn because his cloak or cape, I think. So, Fujin will be in Kombat Pack 2.

Well this made my day

3 Likes

Our HYPE are wasted!
http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/More-Mortal-Kombat-X-DLC-incoming/m-p/762513#M27

Holy sh*t we’re getting a new stage too?!
So 4 characters, about 12+ skins, and a new arena to do stuff in? It’ll probably be way to pricy, but this is pretty cool news.

2 Likes