Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle Of The Realms Trailer

2 Likes

I guess Baraka never died. that’s what surprised me. Then again, we never even see him die.

This is going to be quite a pretty brutal fight.

I’d like to see where this goes.

1 Like

I actually got around to renting and watching Mortal Komat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge last night. I enjoyed it for what it was. The plot and characters were good, though I felt the film could have been a little longer.

I’m not an anime fan though, so the animation and art style had me cringing all the way through.

Same here.

Yeah, I kind of felt the same way myself. I think it’s better than the MK2020 movie personally.

1 Like

Mortal Kombat Legends Writers Talk About How They Wanted Top Themselves For The Sequel - GameSpot

1 Like

I hope they do succeed then.

Here’s hoping they do.

New footage:

LOL Gotta love Johnny Cage and his smart-a@@ mouth. I’m so glad Kuai Liang is in this.

2 Likes

Again, while I’m not an anime guy, as a Mortal Kombat fan, I am looking forward to watching this.

1 Like

So am I, the first trailer is the only thing I saw to avoid spoilers.

Same here. I hope Warner Bros doesn’t ■■■■■ it up. One concern I kind of have from seeing this is that there are so many characters on screen that the story might end up being kind of ungainly. Part of me kind had been hoping that this would be a little more character-focused, kind of like how “Scorpion’s Revenge” was based around Hanzo’s journey as Scorpion, only this time it would be Kuai Liang’s perspective and story or something. But who knows, maybe it will be. I actually think that, rather than a movie, that it would have been better having it as an animated series like “Invincible” imo, especially in terms of having multiple characters.

1 Like

Saw it, and it was amazing. Its better than the 1st.

I have to disagree. It started out really well, I quite enjoyed the first two acts, but the third and final act was just bad.

It’s not a horrible animated film, but I certainly regret buying it.

well we all have our own opinions : )

3 Likes