Tusk
Hisako
Eyedol
Aganos
Sadira
Aria
Spinal
Kim Wu

And: I’d argue that Glacius’ ice lance and Riptor’s tail can function as weapons too.

Soul Calibur isn’t swords only btw.

1 Like

As much as I like mortal kombat and would love to see KIvsMK, I prefer killer instinct vs soul caliber. Especially since SC has all sorts of unique characters too.

Or probably KIvsSC featuring sub zero and scorpion as guests.

1 Like

SC is alot more like Tekken, a few uniqe and exotic characters (most are just treated as side shows) the rest are all humans. My only real issue is how the gameplay’s gonna work? you might end up just doing another 3D fighter. I don’t think that’d be something that’d appeal to me too well.

Personally I don’t prefer the idea of MK X KI or SC vs KI. Hell not even SF vs KI.

Though admittedly If there was a cross over. MK vs KI would just feel a bit more natural, sure MK’s roster not entirely as diverse as SCs but on the level of gameplay style MK and KI are a bit closer.

Personally I’d like to see Soul Calibur plus breakneck speed, instinct, and special moves(not the uber slow high damaging ones sc usually do)

MK fight style doesn’t fit in KI at all… No thanks. As much as I’d love Sub Zero, there are better options. Like a Tekken Character, or Blaz Blue, something from another combo game.

I think the more interesting aspect of a guest or crossover game, is seeing characters from a new perspective. I dare say Rash, Arbiter, and Raam benefited from this and surely Scorpion would too.

I don’t think they mean seeing KI characters in the mk fighting style but the mk charecter fight using KI game mechanics

You guys are all off

Killer Instinct vs Clay Fighter

BOOM

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah but an MK character wouldn’t be an MK character in KI. Unless it was purely a ground juggler but, then they break the combo structure of the game. It’s either that or their Signature moves would have to be linkers or enders because the most likely Scenario is Scorpion or Sub Zero which both have moves KI has never seen. Freeze Mechanic and Pull Mechanic. But all speculation here, no one would know unless it happened.

I disagree. KI charecter pulls out unique mechanics for almost every new characters these days. What is wrong with scorpion having a pull move. It’s basically a repurposed slower rash toungue.

They will certainly have a different moveset to fit the KI mechanics and have moves that were once “dial a combo” becoming auto doubles specials and command normals. But they will still be recognizable and probably keep the same general fighting style and feel.

It’s different because Scorpion wouldn’t be punishable from distance because it doesn’t bring him to you on top of it being a trip guard nightmare. I know there are unique things in KI but scorpion and sub zero have 3/4 - full screen moves that if they land, completely negate zoning and space, start combo’s, and are safe from distance. Which is assuming they keep roughly normal what scorpions pull and sub zero’s freeze were intended to do. Certain characters wouldn’t be able to deal with them at all. MK fans wouldn’t come over to KI if the guest character was drastically altered from what they normally experience

It’s mainly just the few special moves that I feel would break things a little.