Monopoly game for Nintendo Switch?

Is nintendo going all out this year?

1 Like

I would just about guarantee you this happened solely due to the HD rumble. I don’t know if you’ve played 1 2 Switch, but the “things in a box” effect it can do is pretty spot-on. The marble and dice games on it are among my favorites of the bunch.

…and you know…dice in Monopoly… so yeah.

1 Like

I’m going to really enjoy playing my Switch on the go now.

1 Like

Nintendo inadvertently sanked friendships with the Mario Party franchise. Now, they will inadvertently break families.

2 Likes

But can you finish a game of Monopoly before the pad dies?

1 Like

I can attest to that. I have no i desire to ever play with my brother ever again. Growing up we didn’t understand one key element of the game (making deals) and as a result our games would be long and drawn out because everyone would end up with the whole board collected, no one had a full set, and so we were all just waiting for someone to go bankrupt while having no real way to do it. So each game was a minimum 6 hours.
After being couch-ridden a few years ago from kidney stone complications for a few months I spent a lot of time playing Monopoly on the 360, and I finally figured out the idea is to get one or 2 full sets and run everyone into the ground as fast as possible before they can get a chance to build up their own properties (yeah I know, foreign concept right?:smirk:). The last time I played with my brother he just wanted to stick to the old formula, stubbornly refusing to deal with anyone, including my son, until every property was collected. And sadly, the game lasted around 6 hours, and half of the players dropped out due to boredom, griping that it was the game’s fault, and not the player that didn’t understand the game.
Yeah, I’m still pretty salty over that.:rage: