MKXL Beta PC is a Better port than Killer Instinct

I’m inclined to agree with @Fwufikins , I don’t see a point to this topic when there’s already a dedicated MKXL thread.

@FreewillMeteor1 If you upgraded from an older version of windows to windows 10 the issue may be outdated teredo software. A system restore should fix that. Just back up your stuff, because the auto-backup system restore does is unreliable.

2 Likes

Another great reason for picking up MKXL or Tekken 7 or hell practically any fighter over KI is you don’t have to worry about some immature snotty nose kid always pressing the taunt button I still don’t even see the point of taunting crap in KI. All it does is forces people not to play this game

Would have been such a better game without the taunt trolling.

You do realize you’re pretty much just talking to yourself here, right?

3 Likes

nope talking to someone named FreewillMeteor1 who is constantly replying to my post.

Nice attempt at insulting and flame baiting luckily you are a “regular” so rules don’t apply to you.

If you think I’m breaking a rule you should flag my post. That’s why that function exists.

Note to KI devs, would love an option to disable the stupid taunt. I certainly don’t need some immature snotty nose kid spamming the taunt button when I am just trying to learn your game.

An option in the menu to disable this annoying feature would be really good for new customers like myself

even i update to RedStone to my windows. I read some article about teredo ip issues if you close Telemetry.

taunt is fine man let them do that spam i do enjoy actually. just try to enjoy your game my personal idea.

1 Like

I am SO glad that NRS are FINALLY fixing the PC port.
But… a little too late, imo. It’s 1½ years since the release of the game, and they only fix it now? Just like they fixed the netcode a full year after the release of the game. It’s a bit too slow, imo.

However, I am still super happy that they are doing this! Hopefully this means that any future games coming from them won’t have the same problems.

Here’s the deal; there is an existing thread about MKX, and the conversation about this new update should happen there instead of making a duplicate thread.

Second, using a discussion about MKX as thinly veiled cover for ranting about your opinion about KI isn’t going to be met with much positivity or interest here on the KI forums.

If you prefer other games over KI and don’t like KI, it makes no sense to keep coming here to piss in the soup.

7 Likes