Mira's trephine kick

This should be a low attack and not mid… I dont think you should be able to get thrown after using it… Wished this worked on my Iphone, i’d send a vid stating my case on this

I understand that since Cammy spiral arrow is a low, you think Mira’s move should be a low but that is SOOOOO not the case. Mira doesn’t need buffs of any kind. If you are getting punished for light drill

• use heavy or medium
    OR
  • cancel Light drill into shadow bats
1 Like

[quote=“TooSWKKI, post:2, topic:25525, full:true”]
I understand that since Cammy spiral arrow is a low, you think Mira’s move should be a low but that is SOOOOO not the case. Mira doesn’t need buffs of any kind. If you are getting punished for light drill

• use heavy or medium
    OR
  • cancel Light drill into shadow bats
    [/quote

Never had Cammy in mind on this thought, I just figured if an attack hits you on your shin or your feet, the hitbox would be low… There are times when a full blown low strike gets blocked by standing… Seen it happen several times with low footsie attacks… Thats why I wanted to post a video showing the issue… If Shago, and Omens’ slide are low, how come Mira isn’t??? Thanks for the tip on getting out of throws from this though!!

Trephine being mid could also be justified because Mira has the appearance of not touching the ground during the move, compared to other low-hitting moves.

2 Likes