Mira's Trailer

I’m not complaining but…

I called it!

8 Likes

Frankly, a bit disappointed, no release date or teaser. I was eager to see Gargos talking or attacking

2 Likes

No teaser?!?
http://45.media.tumblr.com/7cf1286b8a0bd71d3bfa0167796e7899/tumblr_ngaujcw3DF1sf6f68o1_500.gif

But good trailer nonetheless!

3 Likes
7 Likes

I dont understand why they always release S3 character’s trailer without teaser?.. Seriously?

3 Likes

Hey, no disrespect though!

UhgghHHHHHH I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I love her dramatic flair, her theme is awesome too… and I literally clenched my firsts and leaned in a little closer to my monitor when Maya showed up haha. I’m so excited to see how their story plays out; will it be a rivalry? Will they be able to overcome what differences have grown between them?? I can’t wait to find out.

1 Like

I really want to know why we haven’t been getting teases? I think as a community, we should bring it to a vote on how we want the trailers released, early with no tease or later with the tease and take it from there.

That’s just how the world works. And also, when IG make a trailer for an upcoming character that actually includes a teaser, I’ll finally be able to say “COMBO BREAKER”
:sunglasses:

THE TINDER NOTIFICATION THO! oops, that’s embarrassing. Whoops.

1 Like

That ending gave me chills!

It’s official though, teasers are no longer a thing ins Season 3.

[quote=“OhAnodyne, post:27, topic:9596”]
Will they be able to overcome what differences have grown between them??
[/quote]Since when have fighting game stories done this? XD

As much as I love community - especially this one - you can have a giant L O L

Fact of the matter is the next character, who you already know, is not at a point where he is ready to be shown at near final quality. That’s the exact reason we held Mira’s tease. I wish you could have seen what it looked like.

5 Likes

You can appreciate one thing and complain about another. Remember who set the expectation. It comes with the territory. I can understand why they didn’t do it, and we know the next character, but I do find it disappointing.

3 Likes

Pretty much yeah, it makes reaction videos impossible to record. It’s why I stopped.

no release date?!?!?!?

inb4 “Soon”

Soon. Lololo
Lol WonderRed101

Time for the “no tease” salt to flow. Was hoping Mira’s release date would be in the trailer, but oh well, she’ll be out sometime this week. As always though, a damn good trailer and can’t wait to see the full trailer.

(loving Shago’s voice being used for Jago by the way)

1 Like

beautiful, it is a pity that it remains in a trailer, is by Hisako trailer that I think this, the actors who provide the voices for your trailer are very good, it would be nice to listen to them even in the game, these trailers show the character of the characters in wonderful way, you could implement in the story mode, a story mode with more cinematic voices and events … how many beautiful things that could be done.

4 Likes