Middle Earth: shadow of war

This is THE game for me. Gameplay reveal coming March 8.

2014 shadow of Mordor was my game of the year.
Cannot wait for the sequel.

3 Likes

I got bored with it a few hours in. It just felt repetitive. Now At the time I wasnt immersed into those type games in 2014. I had yet to play Dark Souls and was really only into KI.

SO this time may be different. I have still have the game so i need to start it back up.

1 Like

I loved the first

One of the first orcs I face ended into a huge battle between me and 4 named orcs. One of them was mute, he just smiled without talking. I killed him with a hit in the face

Or that was I thought, since he came later with a metal plate in his head, so I stabed his chest to kill him

Or that was I thought, since he came later with a metal plate in his chest, so I used magic to burn his head to kill him

Or that was I thought, since he came later with head burned, so I threw an arrow to his eye to kill him

AND THEN HE ATTACKED ME, AGAIN, WITH A METAL EYE PATCH. That freaking son of a ■■■■■ was unkillable. I took him with domination, and leave him as the most powerful orc in the place.

That speachless orc made me laugh every time he was back from death to get revenge on me

And every time, he just crossed swords with me and smiled

2 Likes

WOW thats an amazing game mechanic! I didnt get that far to deal with that, I was prob about 27% thoruhg the game.
Im kind of hyped to play it now to be honest!

The main reason I couldn’t stop playing. Just the whole atmosphere and the reaction of the orcs every time you meet them is epic. Especially, those that killed you before or orcs the ones you have to run away from.

Only minor point was the DLC not being integrated into the main game/ story.

This F****ING GAME has had an ad on every single YT video I watched today. EVERY. ONE.