Microsoft Store App on Windows 10 vs Killer Instinct

Hello!

After the launch of Shadow Lords pack, I found myself with a problem.

My Microsoft Store App on Windows 10 keeps showing up that my PC does not meet the requirements for playing the game and shows the game is corrupted, asking to do a full reinstall of it every time I close the game.

What’s up with that??

My computer specs:

System Information

Time of this report: 9/29/2016, 09:03:19
         Machine name: MANOEL-ASUS
     Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release.160906-1759)
             Language: Portuguese (Regional Setting: Portuguese)
  System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
         System Model: System Product Name
                 BIOS: BIOS Date: 12/24/13 15:27:20 Ver: 46.08
            Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
               Memory: 16384MB RAM
  Available OS Memory: 16322MB RAM
            Page File: 6632MB used, 14042MB available
          Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
      DirectX Version: 12
  DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
   System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
             Miracast: Not Available

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
   Manufacturer: NVIDIA
      Chip type: GeForce GTX 760
       DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Type: Full Device
     Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1187&SUBSYS_84A81043&REV_A1

Dedicated Memory: 4062 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: BenQ RL2240H (Digital)
Monitor Model: BenQ RL2240H
Monitor Id: BNQ7F0C
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080§ (60.000Hz)
Output Type: HDMI

samething happend to me i pause it and i restart my pc after store did 3.8gb patch for Shadow Lords. Otherwise i hope someone able to help you.

I already tried it, before opening this topic, @FreewillMeteor1… Those screen shot were taken just after the reboot and reinstall of the game…

Even after a successful reinstallation i get the same thing, although I can open the game. Still if i close it to work or play something else, i have to reinstall it again.

heard to sad i hope you can fix it asap.

FreewillMeteor1 so have you been able to just download the patches each time? I have to download the full 30.7gb

i download the game before few month later shadowlord released game decide to update but it was 30gb i just be like what the heck i pause the download close to windows store app(desktop) after relunch application game did shadowlord update(3.8GB). thats all.

@ScoobyWRX555, on my case the situation is a bit serious. I simply cant install it. After having troubles with the update, which forced me to reinstall the game every time i closed it (after playing), now I can’t install it anymore.

Error 0x80073cf9.

When i checked the Killer Instinct Application folder, it has a set of “fonts” which cant be overwritten, deleted or anything else. They have a lockpad over their icons and even logging with an Administrator account, the status remain the same.

That said, i can’t play Killer Instinct anymore, unless I format my computer, something I wont do so early, or unless I can find away to delete those fonts folder from the directory the game was installed.

Any suggestions?