Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Since it’s getting about that time I thought I’d say merry Christmas and happy whatever else everyone celebrates! Also if you want you can share what your plans are, traditions, what you know you’re getting/hope to get, etc.

My Christmas is going to be busy. It usually is anyway what with my wife’s and my families and 3 Christmas parties between them. But I have to work 12am-8am Christmas morning, so yay for that. Aside from that we’ve been watching all the traditional Rankin/Bass Christmas cartoons; Rudolph, Frosty, etc…The Grinch (the good Chuck Jones cartoon), Snoopy, and so on.
Also a bit of an oddity, but we also break out some old records and listen to them.
Also one of the things that’s both a plus and a downer of being a parent/ adult is since we have to plan out a ton of presents I usually end up just getting my own stuff, so I already know some of what I"m getting:

• Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime
  • 3rd party upgrade kit for Combiner Wars Optimus Prime
    -Playstation Classic (new mod fodder!!)
  • a handful of NES cartridges including Batman and Zelda 2.

Anyway. This is getting long. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody!!

5 Likes

10 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Gonna spend my extended weekend playing Destiny 2 and Killer Instinct! :smiley:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone. Since I got a 2 weeks’ recess, there will be a lot of gaming, especially KI.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I love you guys!

2 Likes

Happy holidays everyone

1 Like

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the snow!

If you have any that is lol

1 Like

Snow doesn’t usually come here until January or February (if at all). It has been raining though so I can make mud angels!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you’re enjoying time with family and/or friends :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Merry Xmas to all the KI heads on the forum. I hope all is well, will be well soon and stays well.

1 Like

all we have here is fog.

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays!! .

…and a low key happy birthday to me. :tada::confetti_ball::christmas_tree::grin::confetti_ball::tada:

5 Likes

Happy birthday bud!

3 Likes

Jeff and I got back from a Christmas time with our family. My mom apparently had a gift for me and my brother. A big can of popcorn. Considering how I got my Christmas gift early. (Zbrush 2018) and found it very useful.