Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 2017

The vita Darkstalkers is actually more featured than the collection they released for Ps360. Those just had the three Arcade games.

1 Like

Wait…you bought Kim Wu? you dont have all the characters?

Nah, I have all season 1& 2. Had to buy shago. I didn’t get the definitive edition. My parents won’t let me use my money for video game related things mostly (exceptions on holidays and b-day) so i couldn’t buy them all at once. I only need Tusk, Shisako and Mira though.

Wow…thats crazy you are that good at KI but cant buy the entire roster. Props to you!

1 Like

I got a midi keyboard and a minute glass.

Good christmas all around.

1 Like

I got a vacuum cleaner and some bed sheets because my family treats me like an adult…

… which freaking SUCKS! XD

It’s alright though, I fund my own gaming needs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My sis bought me Sonic Mania, and I got $20 Xbox Gift Card from a friend. Also got clothes and gift cards to Clothing stores.

Good Christmas for me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I know it’s a little late but Merry Christmas everyone! I’m currently playing Final Fantasy III on my family’s SNES Classic as we speak (We actually had 3 but we finally decided to open one lol). Other than that, I got some money, candy, and I’m getting a keyboard for myself in a few days. At my own family christmas party, I won $13 off of Bingo and I did pretty good at Texas Hold’em.

I didn’t get many “gifts” because everything I really want doesn’t come out till next year (MH World, Dissidia, Soul Calibur VI, etc). But I had a fun holiday.

1 Like

Best FF Game IMO

Good luck and have fun with it!

2 Likes

I don’t know about that. X was pretty amazing if you ask me, but this one is pretty good so far. Cyan and Sabin are so cool.

1 Like

Hahah you are right man , my family also just gave me a vacuum cleaner and now i love gaming too so i had to work to fulfil my gaming needs , I kinda relate to you.