Maya's eyes are a deep red color in shadow tigers lair

I was playing with maya last night for the first time in forever, and selected shadow tiger’s lair. When playing I noticed Maya’s eyes looked a little red, but then when the win pose took place I saw that they’re completely, bloodshot red. This is like tusk’s eyes who are solid black when using his color 1 on Maya’s stage and a few others I think. This may not be a big deal, but I’m just wondering if things like this will ever be fixed. Its just kind of a thing that I would assume developers would want fixed for the sake of the presentation of the game.

I’ve noticed this in the past too. It’s downright creepy. It’s almost like she’s right out of a zombie film.

This may be a bug, but it sounds badass. I’m going to see if I can replicate it, unless someone has footage.
_Edit:_Originally read this as “Mira” rather than Maya. :stuck_out_tongue: Would look awesome on Mira.

Double Edit: Got it to happen… And in my head canon forevermore, Maya will have a case of good ol’ “reefer madness” XD

She succumbed to the blood lust it seems. Mira wins?

Alot of things about characters change on some stages due to lighting. I.e. if you have the feather accessories in riptor they look almost electric when kan ra’s stage changes colors