Maya Season 3 Changes... (Discussion)

I know I don’t really see a good reason to risk the daggers for a few hits I guess you could pressure them with the new ender.

That would be really nice but I personally don’t feel like the daggers dropping is that big a deal because they don’t really go far and I generally don’t have too much trouble getting them back, but combo breakers and throw techs should definitely not end it. maybe just push the daggers away for a sec.

I personally feel that maya’s rework needs a rework because as it stands no dagger assault is virtually useless. You have no punches so moves are limited, the daggers leave when done, and maya has better pressure without it. I think it do more damage as an ender, collect the yellow and purple if blocked but still dispurse. I don’t know maybe theirs something I’m missing about this ender, but as far as I can tell it’s useless.

Idea maybe give Maya her damage ender back exchange for full shadow meter and dagger meter

She’s too tall :stuck_out_tongue:

No. That damage ender was terrible.

In what way, do you mean it was the worst damage ender, or you didn’t like i

an unfair 60 to 80 percent damage ender. There’s damage enders then there’s Maya’s unfair damage output…that comback factor was disgusting.

But my suggestion was it use full shadow meter so it would be fair

but that was when maya was low damage…i still don’t want it there…if it’s like tusk and thunder then MAYBE, MAYBE.