Man vs. Ghost

Greetings all. It’s your resident connoisseur of salt and sarcasm here to present to you the first month of my own personal challenge. Inspired by @xSkeletalx and figuring out that I cannot for the life of me get my games recorded in the way I’d like to for a YouTube show, I bring this to you. Here I will share replays, insight, and rage as I play characters every month to improve myself and my game play. I’ll be restarting to see how far I get in the ladder as well.

Hisako was chosen by a friend of mine who found her creepy, which was good enough grounds for me to get started. Now, mind you as you read this, here are some things you should not expect from this odyssey:

• Professional play. Believe me, it wont happen until way later down the road. Then I may look like I know what I’m doing. I mash sometimes due to sudden panic. Other times I just psych myself out and lose by trying to go for the risky things instead of the simple stuff. These are faults I have. I know I have a lot of holes in my game.

What you can expect:

• Laughs, thrills, chills, and spills. At the very least I can make this a somewhat entertaining read for all of you descending upon it to help me out of a jam or seeing where I need to correct certain things.

So, with all of this in mind, I’m going to collect the replays from my re-qualifying matches. You’ll be seeing both the bad and the good ones. I’ll be needing all the help I can get. See you all soon!

2 Likes

Bookmarked! Looking forward to some replays! :smiley:

Should be interesting :slight_smile:

I just finished up her achievements recently, she’s fun and super dangerous if played right. I look forward to seeing your replays, maybe learn something new myself :smile:

Got any updates to share? How have you found Hisako so far?

As with most things in life, I’ve found myself swamped with both work and play. There has been a few times I’ve needed to stay rather late and I’ve been too tired to play due to my old man body giving out while my brain screams at it that we have obligations. I also can’t seem to figure out how to record matches at all on PC. It’s baffling to me, because I thought they were passively recorded onto a cloud server, but I am perhaps totally wrong about that.

In the end, I’m not sure if I’ll have footage, but I’m going to try, despite it being in the middle of the month and this whole adventure tripped, fell, and broke it’s leg before it even got out of the starting gate.