Lost all levels and unlocks, need help to recover

Lost all my levels and unlocks, Still have all my gold and shadow points. Please help.

sending DM

Same thing happened to me today. It was fine last night, but launched the game on steam today and my account level, character levels, unlocks (customization presets too), and the shadow skins I’ve bought recently were gone. My shadows and progress made in Shadowlords seems to be intact.

My issue was resolved by KRAKENJIMMY

2 Likes

This is so frustrating that there is not a single response. If someone is working on this, thank you but at least update on what is going one. All my characters reset

Jan 20, 2024
Thank you to @KRAKENJIMMY for helping me in this situation. When he answered me my DM it was an immediate support and constant until it got fixed. Thank you very much, my kids are now happy having their characters back. From my end, my problem was resolved.

I have sent direct messages a few days back l, Please respond there so I can help you. I cannot ask you for the details necessary to help you in threads with others.

Ive lost all my levels as well, happened when I played on Windows rather than Xbox

Update: this has been resolved by the team!

I have also lost all levels, on account and characters, and all records like matches played and fight challenges were reset. I played on Windows version (Xbox app), but I checked the game on Series X and progress was wiped there too.

will send a message to work through this

will send a message to work through this

@INSURGENTALPHA just following up to see if this is still an issue. I have sent several messages and want to make sure you know I am able to help with this. Since it looks like you might be new to this forum, click the 3 lines next to your avatar to find the menu where your Inbox is (See pic attached )

I played on Windows version (Xbox app), but I checked the game apk cabe rawit on Series X and progress was wiped there too.

Hi, sorry to hear this happened and wanted to confirm we saw this.
Tomorrow morning we will reach out in a direct message to work through getting your progression fixed.
Look for a message from @UltraSupport
-James

Message sent your way!