Lore based facts about Orchid!

Doing this cause I’m bored. Have any you want to add then do so.
FACT#1: In the original KI Orchid killed Eyedol winning the tournament. This makes her the first female champion of a fighting game tournament.

FACT#2: With the creation of KI S1 Orchid became the first character to have an air throw.

FACT#3: Orchid is the only character to receive a weapon change in KI have switched from Light sabres to electrified tonfas to laser electrified spring batons.

FACT#4: Orchid’s theme Touch me and i’ll break your face. Was nominated for the G.A.N.G award of best video game pop song vocal of 2013, and WON!

FACT#5: Orchid is the only unlockable character in KI (Jago being free to play on down load)with you getting access to her by getting 50% of the dossiers in Shadow Lords.

FACT#6: In S1 Orchid and Spinal are the only characters with threat levels as unknown. This means that she was able to evade UT so well to the point they couldn’t get a reading on her.

FACT#7: This one is pretty obvious, but when Orchid feld America she decided to reside in war-torn Eastern Europe. That means Orchid is so badass that she decided to live in smack dab in the middle of a War zone.
If anyone has any Facts to add I’d love to hear them. I might do this for other characters too.
EDIT

FACT#8: Cammy has a mod in SF dedicated to cosplaying as Orchid.

FACT #9: In S3 the requirements for the S1 character endings have Orchid being Ultra’d the most by Jago, Thunder, and Fulgore.(OUCH😯)

FACT #10: In the 90’s comics Orchid was first introduced undercover working for Ultra Tech as TJ’s personal Tech.

FACT#11: Orchid’s color 5 has the word “hot” spray painted on the side. Reminiscent of orchid’s ki 1 outfit.

8 Likes

can ya do one on Riptor?

Nice facts by the way.

If I remember correctly, Jago’s true name is Jacob but Orchid mispelled it and that’s how Jago got his name.

Unless I messed something up.

1 Like

No, I believe the story goes that their father’s name is Jacob, but their mother could not pronounce it, so she said Jago. And then they named their son that.

2 Likes

Your wish has been granted, hope you like Riptor’s.