Looking for "Shadow Lab" friends [Shadow Lords Update]

Omen really is an amazing character and Im just so thankful that MS & IG gave us the opportunity to have Omen when we really were not even supposed to get him.

He is the best character in the game IMO as far as fun factor…plus being the evil satanic heavy metal guy I am…he just fits my personality to the T!

thanks for the kind words on my Omen play… I truly am much better than my shadow leads on…some times… lol…sometimes I totally suck and sometimes Im proud of myself.

I was wondering if you were playing in Shadows mode anymore. I know you’ve been playing more online matches and whatnot, but I played your thunder shadow last night (really fun games), and yeah, he’s still pretty good.

@FallofSeraphs76 @xSkeletalx I really need to renew my gold subscription. You guys are good, and I know you would push me if we played head to head.

I have a ton of free trial codes that I cant use…MS wont let you use them even if you let your sub run out! which is BS!!!

how long has your Sub been run out? maybe you can get one to work? Ill give it too you. I have a months worth.

Maybe a month? A month and a week? If you could, that be awesome! I don’t know if it would work either.

We can try tonight, just remind me and Ill send you the 2 day code I got with Star wars BF

I’ve actually been playing other stuff, and only dipping back into KI sparingly since shortly before the Season 3 balance stuff at KIWC; not that I’m disinterested in the game, but I know I’m going to need to relearn a lot of things about the characters/matchups, and the times I’m actually playing on the Xbox (versus playing on my PC, my 3DS, or various board games - feel free to check out some pictures of my current miniatures project here: Board Gaming Thread!) friends haven’t been on too often, meaning I end up straight into some ranked matches on KI, or one of the various other Xbox games I need to put time into…

KI is going to be a much heavier trafficked game for me starting in the next week or so, based on S3 release.

I’ve got to work to night, so I won’t be home until like 1am est. But if I can remember, I will.

Lol! I never thought I’d run out of Live. I haven’t dealt with renewal for like 3 years since I bought / got so much time when I got my X1. I wasn’t paying any attention at all to when my time was up.

I’m actually going through something similar. Just got off a long adventure in Skyrim (put another 111 hrs into that game…lol…my wife said she thought we got a divorce there for a minute), but I’m ready for S3, and want to put some real time into it (when ever possible that is).

Man, I’m so looking forward to Tusk. Tusk and TJ, those are my dudes…and Arbiter too.

I’ll be adding Tusk as my second main, for sure.

Though I ought to learn several different characters, I need to set myself to it eventually.

2 Likes

I know I’m super late to this but
It’s been almost a full year and my shadow is still only at 31 fights.
I’ve been knocking out bounties on @RGLOfficial @TheNinjaOstrich @xSkeletalx @FallofSeraphs76 @mineisbroken @BHswordsman09 and some randoms, some of my opponents with a few hundred matches.
Dying for that 100 matches for a shadow achievement. :confounded:
Though, be warned. My shadow is a bit of a butthead.

I might have to fight your shadow again. Will do!

1 Like

Do it soon. I’m also out of bounties to avenge :frowning:

Fyi: I went ahead and just bit the bullet. I’ve got gold again, so hit me up.

1 Like

Wait what? You’re beating on my fireman?!

Nope, your Wulf shadow for some reason.
But yeah kinda

fight with my shadow plz… want the achiev too lol

1 Like

So I went and added dang near everyone in this conversation. I will play your shadows this weekend when I get a chance. Please see if you can beat my orchid or hisako :slight_smile: GT is deftonesrc

2 Likes

OK, it took me some time, but I got through everyone =) I cant recall who it was, but one Fulgore shadow actually managed to beat me. I think i’m weak against that character (especially when I use Hisako). Great matches either way gentlemen. Cheers!

GGs to everyone I played last night.

@deftonesrc Your Hisako is treaching me a few things, forcing me to switch up a lot. Great job! I think I might like you Orchid a bit better though. :smile:

1 Like

Ha, thanks! My Orchid has significantly more experience than does my hisako. I’ll use her for a bit against your shadows. :slightly_smiling: