Looking For A KI team! Anyone is welcome!

Need help with thunder, maya or sadira? Dont mind helping with as much as i can

Thank you so much guys Iā€™ll be adding you guys soon Iā€™m sorry iv been really busy with a smite team lol but time to focus on some ki :slight_smile: Iā€™m not sure what your guys gamertags are cause how the adding system is lol so Iā€™ll need your guys gtags please :slight_smile: also I play TJ combo and tusk a bit of fulgore but recently iv found tj and he is awesome :slight_smile:

If your guys gtags are your names then Iā€™m gunna feel dumb lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Most of everyoneā€™s GTs are their forum names. Only, the forums canā€™t register spaces in names. So if you wanted to find @GalacticGeek youā€™d have to search for ā€œGalactic Geekā€ on XBL.

If anyoneā€™s got advice for Maya, I could certainly use some. Ever since I played her in last weekendā€™s random tournament, Iā€™ve been playing her more, and am getting increasingly upset due to her meager damage output. I can hit my opponents all day long, and feel like Iā€™m winning, only to realize Iā€™ve barely scratched the surface because her daggers do crap damage, and lose over and over againā€¦

Iā€™d be happy to help if I can, though my time is somewhat limited currently. Add me on XBL (my forum name is the same as my gt currently) and we can play at some point.

Iā€™ve got a side maya that i frequently play. We could go a few rounds and i can give you a tip or two that help me. Although i cant really find a use for her fireball ender.

1 Like

Sheā€™s so much fun though! Seriously the character Iā€™m most glad I picked up. Daggers alone arenā€™t particularly damaging, but when paired with her amazing mobility and the amount of options she has to keep things fresh, plus charging her pip meter, makes their properties much more interesting than using them as a damage tool alone.

I donā€™t have her down perfectly by any stretch of the imagination, but Iā€™ve learned a few things from playing her up to level 50, maybe I can be of some use, somehow.

Iā€™d like that. :slight_smile:

I practiced with her a bit more yesterday and I realized that a lot of people donā€™t really use her daggerā€™s abilities, so Iā€™m going to try that.

Anyone Still want to join a ki team looking to get back into ki :slight_smile: