Lockout!

Haha! Nothing wrong with wanting it to be a more household experience. Just changing lockouts may not be the way to go. Between Shadow Lab and upcoming Shadow Lords, there is lots of good, unique single player content.

2 Likes

Yes it does.

Would you have really made the suggestion to remove lockouts if you knew people could roll the right thumb stick and insta-break everything.

This essentially means, ā€œremove all combos from KIā€

It does require a certain amount of understanding of the game to make suggestions.

True, but not the point. The point is, if the mechanics are so vast, not everyone will care to even go put time in the dojo or the lab. Maybe while in college, or for evo, sure. But many people have busy lives and time is an issue with interest.

ā€¦ Suggestions mean bringing ideas to the table. OBVIOUSLY, every idea wonā€™t come to fruition because of found flaws. Thatā€™s why I listed 3. Big companies go through brainstorming all the time.

I think people are so offended by suggestion 3 they forget the other two. Even if suggestion 3, making combo breaks harder to do eliminating the right stick, wouldnā€™t be bad butā€¦it doesnā€™t matter anymore.

I only ask, are the same people who are so quick to shoot down ideas, also offering up their own to help make the game better? If not thenā€¦

Anyway, Iā€™m tired of these circles. Thank you all for letting me know what you thought. Overall, itā€™s just a game, Iā€™ll still play it because I like it. Iā€™m sure there are other games without such a vast learning curve for gamersā€™ friends and family to easily pick up and enjoy.

You canā€™t use the argument of ā€œpeople with busy lives have no time.ā€ We got WWE wrestlers competing in tournaments and even music artists taking their time to go compete in fighting tournaments.

Those are busy peopleā€¦yet they still find time. Time management. Like my dad always said ā€œMake time.ā€

2 Likes

I love this quote.

If you donā€™t have time to play, then donā€™t. We donā€™t care.

Yes, you submitted 3 terrible suggestions. They were rejected. Brainstorm successful.

No one is offended by your suggestions. Theyā€™re just bad.

If not, then what? Finish your sentences.

Are you drunk?

1 Like