List of missions/chars that give quest items

That’s it. It was just an incorrect translation from my part.

I finally found the mission start, there is an unlabeled duo riptor one that starts it. Now I can finish it easier. Thanks for your help :wink: only 2 hatchery dossiers left.

If you discover how to get the blood vampirism ones please tell me it’s the last one missing for the world dossiers.

That and the 2 Gargos clips are currently unobtainable. The devs are aware and working on fixing it.

1 Like

I’m glad you said something about this: I was wondering about it myself. I’m currently working on the dossiers but I was eventually going to get around to that as well.

1 Like

After collecting 85% of the char dossiers I’m advancing very slowly. You cannot obtain them killing the same mimic with the same hero, you need to kill them all with all heroes, both mimic and the real ones that come to challenge you. I had to make a sheet to keep track with who i killed and with what hero, and since I’ve ignored the fact that the real ones counted on the first time i checked the entire sheet, now I’m doing it all over again just for the ones missing. :disappointed:

You 100% sure about this? I’ve finished many drops never changing my team.

Also looking for the last world dossier Titans Vengeance.

I can’t say that I’m a 100% sure but at least it worked a lot better for me. Playing only with my 3 better chars i had also finished some of the chars with smaller dossiers numbers, but for the ones with more then 5 they simply stopped to drop, I kept playing with them for like 3 days and got nothing, as soon as I started to mix party members the numbers of CHAR dossiers drops increased greatly.

Anyone know what missions you need to play to unlock the guardian files in the Guardians section of the archive?

It just says unlock by completing missions using them, but I’m not sure which to go for without wasting energy.

You just use them that’s it.

I used the watcher a few times, but it’s not unlocked.

Yeah, it takes more than a few, it is a random drop while using. Can take 1 or 20+. Took me like 2 days to get vampire bat

Someone willing to take the time and write a item and quest FAQ hahah I could sure use one. I want try and get every item and do every unique quest.

Unless you make a new account most are not repeatable. Some don’t have quest titles either.

I hope the ones with unique items are repeatable!

If you haven’t completed it it comes back. The hatchery mission is always available you just have to find it. It always appears in south america with 2 non mimic riptors.

I’ll gladly do that. I wonder if these means we may see some intresting stuff about this in the future.