Lightt orda adjustment

only thing id really want for the character at this point is a change to his light orda shield and how easy it can be avoided. I mean if they safe jump to avoid it I don’t have an issue with that but I think its silly that characters can just walk right next to him and grab to avoid it. this has happened to me against sabrewulf and hisako mostly(not as annoyed with her since shes very tiny and I feel she loses that fight anyway) but its also happened against jago thunder and I think raptor at one point. this doesn’t cripple me usually but I just think its kind of silly when I expect them to try to grab me use orda shield to punish…and it just misses them lol

Yes, I have noticed how weak and ineffective it can be when going up against most-everyone in the cast. I think it should have a hitbox similar to Sabrewulf’s Eclipse, it is similar to the same animation and can make Omen more of a respectable player when being defensive.

1 Like

its really good against some characters. such as maya, cinder when he tries to trailblazer in on you and orchid. I just don’t like that certain characters who don’t really have tiny hitboxes like hisako can avoid it when theyre right next to him.

1 Like

Omen really needs a proper DP.

1 Like

Orda Shield needs a hitbox on Omen’s claws as well. Had to deal with Sabrewulf using Leaping Slash right next to him and not hitting, Orchid using her overhead close range and avoiding it, and of course, people just throwing him and the orb going over their heads…

1 Like