Aganos
Fulgore
Glacius
Jago
Riptor
Shago
TJ Combo

…and now Gargos.

Nice. I forgot about shadow counters. I will need to try that when the next character comes out. If you can get that kind of score with each character, then it should not take you long to get them to lv 50

1 Like

Got into Killer just now. Thank you, Rash (although I did lose two promotion matches so screw you too Rash). Level 43 for him, now to decide if I wanna go for Orchid from 47, Cinder to 50 (at about 30 ish) or finish up Rash. All in ranked by the way, now that I have Killer rank I’m fine with losing until I get their achievements. Not sure why I’m posting this here, just happy to be back in Killer.

Hooray I just got General Raam to level 50.

1 Like

BS!!! Stop it!

Don’t tease us!!! I’m already on edge right now. KI update plz! :frowning:

I just got Raam up to 15 in under an hour, will continue the grind tomorrow!

1 Like

That is crazy. So fast. How easy can he gain XP with his limited combos?

How can you gain XP without playing online because the download isn’t done.

You dont have to be online to get XP, shadow lab has XP, each difficulty in the AI has a higher XP… online ranked has the highest alongside Killer AI difficulty.

1 Like

I regret to inform you all that I will most likely be playing RAAM to 50.

The fun is TOO STRONK

5 Likes

double xp and boosters

Got it.

3 Likes

I challenge your Raam to sets again! I will feed you to the Queen!

Do you one better, I’ll show you why Locust are extinct come October 11th.

Lol in all seriousness, after going 7 hours straight of ranking RAAM to 50 I think I will need a lengthy break.

4 Likes

Haha!

Oh teach me, wise Locust Sensei. Teach me to RAAM.

Lol Seriously though, I don’t play grapplers, but I love Gears too much XD

1 Like

LOL I have no doubt the guy playing with us yesterday is more experienced. I just wanted to get him to level 50 for personal glory of being a diehard Gears fan, but I don’t have any secret tech or whatnot.

Honestly, I’ve come to terms with being at the skill level that I am in KI.

Anyway, don’t want to derail this post with my random rambling.

Whats your RAAM at currently?

Uhh… 20? I think. Lol long way to go. My going to hit the lab for that RAAM tech.

1 Like

I’m only level 16 or so. I keep getting distracted or bored :stuck_out_tongue: RAAM is definitely a different character from what I’m used to. The other grappling characters in KI had a lot more options for combo stuff to keep me reoccupied. I kinda feel like the amount of stuff you can do with him at my level is a bit lower.
Granted, I do really like his grabs and his kryl.

I have a level 50 Cinder and Gargos is really close too (41).
My future objectives are Spinal, Fulgore, Glacius and Riptor.