Level 50 club

Sadira is my one and only Level 50… :frowning:

I did have several characters to Level 50, however back in May I had a game breaking glitch and had to literally wipe out all of my user info to fix.

After that… I just said ■■■■■ it. I’ll get to it when I get to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, because this will be the final week I intend to play KI before the launch of S3, my goal of getting everyone to level 50 has failed. Either way, here are my levels…

Level 50
Jago
Thunder
Omen
Fulgore
Sabrewulf
Spinal
TJ Combo
Glacius
Shadow Jago
Cinder

Level 40 or higher
Aganos
Hisako
Maya
Kan-Ra
Aria
Riptor

Level 30 or higher
Sadira
Orchid

In 28 days, I will no longer be able to say that I have every character to Lvl50. Soon I can start grinding for Tusk, Arby, Kim, and Rash. Can’t wait to see what colors and accessories they got! :grinning:

1 Like

I really hope they give Omen something to actually level up for. I’m just not motivated to get him to 50. :frowning:

2 Likes

I got him to 50 for the sole purpose of saying I have EVERYONE to 50, but I sympathize. I wish he’d get more colors at least, maybe a new accessory.

I actually just composed a thread about this very thing. I believe there is still hope for him.

Please head over and share your thoughts. Thanks!

My Shadow Jago is currently at level 50. He’s the very “first” character that I personally felt like leveling up (even with the exp. boosts that were activited on IG’s behalf).

1 Like

All in 1 week? With our with out XP boost?
Every time I use XP boost I end up having things to do and it goes to waste! lol
I may try to get a boost going for my final 5 the weekend leading up to S3 release.

I know it takes for ever right? there is no way I would get Orchid, Rash and Sadira to 50 without a boost…I never play those characteres

1 Like

I’m sure plenty of boosts will happen during S3, since they’re already doing character-specific ones now.

I’m probably not going to get them in a week (I refuse to use boosts because reasons) but I too plan on adding the new characters to my Level 50 club ASAP :smile:

And done with everyone.

Ready for season 3 :grinning:

2 Likes

My LEVEL 50 Characters

SPINAL
SADIRA
ORCHID
MAYA
ARIA
KAN-RA
RIPTOR
HISAKO
SABREWULF

Working on OMEN right now…!!!

1 Like

Boost and like a X10 multiplier, I think we’ll be straight if we can get something like that!

Shame on you! Sadira & Orchid are the 2 best things the game has to offer :smiley:

How are you guys leveling up characters so fast? Do you get more XP in different modes or difficulties? I (currently) am pretty much only playing Shadow Lab and it doesn’t really offer a lot of XP, I picked up Fulgore like last week and he is still only at like 41 for me now lol

LOL…I know they are awesome because they kick may ace all the time! I"ve just never liked using female characters

Playing in Ranked gets you 1.50 xp bonus and playing the CPU on Very hard does the same.
Hard = 1.15 and medium/shadow lab/ exhibition is 1.00.

When I level up I only use that 1 character fro the entire time im playing give r take a few matches with my main. If there is a 2x XP weekend or if I use a booster…I def only use characters Im not a 50 with yet.
that helps me get them leveled up

1 Like

Grind.
Play vs cpu matches vs medium ai, do lots of counterbreakers. If you’re lucky you might be able to tech some throws :slight_smile:

I never played online for lvling as it can take ages to find an opponent sometimes.