Let's talk wendigos!

Since we don’t have any scientific proof of the Wendigo’s existence. I think this might match a description or be close to it.

I suspect that the Wendigo will probbaly a mix between Sadira’s and Sabrewulf’s gameplay because of how they moved in the novella. The wendigo is portrayed in the novella as agile so we might see some acrobatic wall jumping as a possibility.

Other possibilituies is we mgith get a creature that actually stand son hits hands and feet until it starts using thse claws.

Just imagine what the ultimate’s would be like.

will undoubtedly be remix.

the smell of death being a server a toxic gas cloud eating up the opponents health when they’re close(probably instinct)

Sabrewulf/Riptor/eyedol

Or a canabilistic rage mode with life steal on hit.

Actually I had an AMAZING idea. In most lore about the wendigo that I heard when they eat people they grow larger and more hungrier and emaciated with a greater desire to satisfy their hunger.

What if the wendigo changed model size dynamically in game starting off sabrewolf size and depending on how many command grabs or Enders used he grows in size and his speed, hitbox, power, and etc all get affected. And grows to aganos or gargos size.

Or would it be a better instinct mode. An immediate size increase

Edit. Maybe it could be the “level up” type of charecter Keits was interested in making

They seem to relie heavily on high volume of pack members. Like zombies they’re push overs independently, but a pain to deal with a gang.

Maybe an Alpha Wendigo that has a bunch of assist style specials. Subordinates could be called in from various areas of the screen to hold/trip/throw/jab/push-away your opponent.

In the scheme of things having a playable minion in the game is not unheard of. Riptor was just an underling to begin with, so even if the Wendigo was an underling or minion of the coven as per the novella, then why not put the Wendigo in to play?

That is actually the most popular description of the wendigo. It was a creature with a elk skull for a head and an exposed ribs. The gameplay could be a mix of sabrewulf’s and sadira’s

True, though while Riptor was an underling she was as much of an individual as Fulgore MK III is. The fulgore units get kicked around a lot in season 2 and the stalkers weren’t to far behind.

Yet if you get one’s like Riptor and Fulgore MKIII who are more intelligent and more akin to the other fighters, then a Wendigo can work the same way. Maybe we have a particular Wendigo who was more intelligent and not so quick to rush in like other Wendigos

Maybe this wendigo could be the bodygaurd of the coven leader, what do you all think?

1 Like

I like that idea. A special unique wendigo that is more powerful than the others and probably more violent. Only released in special emergencies. Kinda like how shield in Marvel uses the Hulk

For anyone who has seen the Underworld movies we can give the Wendigo a Lucien kind of angle. The Wendigo leader, strongest, fastest, and the most vicious of his kind.

@HailFireSpawn and @GeneralScrebor yeah you guys know what I mean :slight_smile:

1 Like