Let's design a tag team mode

Rule 1 and 4 are conflicting with each other. If you want to promote people swapping characters and even place a win on one dying why would you limit how often they can swap? In a game like KI where a single character can do 70% once you prevent people from swapping the game can be over quick.

Realistically, I could see a team battle mode working and adding some value, though to be honest, itā€™s been ages since Iā€™ve gone in to that mode in a game. Still, if others wanted itā€¦

Now, if weā€™re just saying what weā€™d like to see, then Iā€™d like to see KI do something with a tag mode that hasnā€™t been done before. Something new and uniquely KI. What that could be, I have absolutely no idea. :slightly_smiling:

I like the idea of a tag ender that was mentioned above.

Itā€™d also be cool to maybe give characters a ā€œtag instinctā€ which could be a separate bar that, when filled, allows for something specific to happen. Not saying Iā€™d want some Mahvel super move, but maybe something cool and unique for both you and your tag partner. Almost a different, second instinct.

Anyways, it could be a fun mode if IG is able to make it happen.

Personally though, Iā€™m hoping for more offline single player modes. Now if they could do this in the form of a tag survival mode? Iā€™d be ALL about that!!

Aganos & Rash becauseā€¦ wrecking balls to the walls.

Thatā€™d actually be fun if you could name your own tag team. Maybe even unlock matching tag items. Maybe some cool stuff or some goofy stuff like matching singlets and tag title belts lol. Maybe you could even have karate type belts that unlock as your tag team gains levels that you could put on your characters to signify how much experience you have with your specific tag team. Iā€™d enjoy that.

Iā€™m really hoping we can have that wonderful ki2 team battle function-

What a gift to solo players that would be!!!

1 Like

I have talked about this idea before, and I honestly think that this would simply be too difficult to implement. Most games that use tag-team effectively have to bare it in mind from the get go (like MVC, Skull Girls, and SFXT)