Last two characters guessing game

Kinda like how Sadira doesnā€™t fit the big trope cause sheā€™s just a woman who spits out webs, where as Iā€™d much prefer an actual insectoid.

But in the case of Mira:

In my opinion; she does just that, a classic, stereotypical, human with fangs, victorian vampire. She does have accessroies that give the more traditonal feel I guess.

Personally, as I would prefer my vampires to actually look like monsters I in general wasnā€™t keen on her look either. Sadly the direction I would of wanted to go would of ended up making it too much like Gargos, so as a result I just accept that.

In regards to Eagle I donā€™t want him to play anything like Thunder, but on the flipside he could totally be a grappler and Iā€™d be happy with that :stuck_out_tongue:

And thatā€™s the end of that chapterā€¦

What you need to know is Eyedol was revealed in what July? I sent that message to Adam in May which is when I found out. Was I about to spread it all about on the forums with the risk of a ban?

Hell no!

If I get told something then awesome I keep it to myself, please donā€™t bring my YT into things just because you happen to think Iā€™m a liar man.

And with that back to guessing yes? Apologies mod team

Alright peeps letā€™s try to get back on topicā€¦

Pls.

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

Of course sir, I know when Iā€™m being goaded and Iā€™m not falling for it :slight_smile:

In regards to possible guest characters would you prefer J Dark or is there another more deserving?

1 Like

@VladKravich hereā€™s the tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/Whitetiger2k20/status/754602810176528385

1 Like

While cool I think she would be a combo of orchid and Kilgoreā€¦ So I think something else would be better Imo.

(though I have not played perfect dark soā€¦)

I want a naga/medusa or chain grappler or even a wendigo.

But what would make my day:

A gorilla or an ape :smiley:

Edit: Also Didnā€™t adam mention something about light lordsā€¦ :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I think J dark with gunkata would be a neat idea.

2 Likes

Uhā€¦ What is a gunkata?

The cool thing about Rare is that they have so many awesome franchises with awesome character concepts. Take Battletoads for example not only do you have the toads but some of the baddies were pretty interesting too.

You have such a large library of characters to choose from, also such characters could easily be worked into the KI lore

1 Like