Last two characters guessing game

Tbh I haven’t played any game of rare’ besides 2 minutes battletoads and Banjo Kazooie (the latter one I hated)

So I might clueless there but I can see where you’re coming from :slight_smile:

@VladKravich

Oh… I can see that it looks cool. Kinda reminds of Dante from DMC :slight_smile:

I’m more and more convinced each day about Mer’ik Deem being one of the remaining characters.

Mer’ik Deem as Remix Glacius AKA Kelvin: rushdown Glacius

The other character… albeit I already listed several plausible characters(Eagle, Shorchid, Tsar…) gonna go with wild guesses:

-Sol Dakuri, Babylonian general, hinted in Kan-Ra backstory and one SL items
-San Gar’nok (or something like that, don’t remember the exact name), lovecraftian, hinted in SL items
-Katana guardian, hinted in SL archives

Why those characters?

Besides Eagle, Gar’nok, Sol and Mer’ik are one of the few NAMED non playable characters. Interesting, to say the least

The katana guardian finding a worthy wielder seems fitting with the Gargos invasion. I see a lot of potential in this character, making a modern samurai, which can be appealing for some people

Lovecraftian (Gar’nok) and Kelvin (Mer’ik) got a lot of votes in the survey.

All of this is pure speculation of course.

If I typed wrongly San Gar’nok name, could someone tell me the correct spelling? Not in front of the xbox right now

4 Likes

Thank you

Me rectum? :confused:

I’ve never even herd of this guy. Where did you get his name?

Glacius’ archives from SL. Can’t remember the exact number, 6-7-8, one of those

Also, I want to bring this up again:

The lovecraftian?

Well if one of the last two is not a female that’s just not right.

We had a huge amount of scoliosis- ridden creatures in season 3 it’s time for some balance

I would love to see the Babylonian King as a character or even Eagle as the ‘weapon x tube’ wet and newly-escaped character

But there also needs to be a female such as the Sadira boss, a member of the Disavowed, or Joanna Dark style female, even a female wendigo or a witch…

Eagle will probably be a Thunder Remix character.

I always imagine him as being a kind of hybrid between thunder and Fulgore

I believe in the Perfect Dark third character now. Probably releases around E3.

I won’t believe this… I need source. :confused:

Fek dis

I want characters that will expand the KI universe, and not just another bad guest. If it has to be a guest then they might as well use the vilian from the new Halo Wars 2 game. J Dark would just be a wasting a slot. KI doesn’t need Orchid with a gun. KI has 2 gun characters now, it doesn’t need a third.

To be honest, I don’t understand all the J dark hype anyway.

2 Likes

me too, never get hyped for j dark or shorchid, and even for another indios beyond thunder… but you must remember that many players requested them and they have to be listened from ig in my vision. i’m trying to think about if ig didn’t listen to me when i was insistently asking for eyedol and i wouldn’t be very happy if this had happened. anyway i will support every char, can’t stay with an incomplete version of this game.

1 Like

If Sol Dakuri were to become an actual character I would imagine him being a character that wields the powers of the sun for two reasons. His hammer has a sun symbol on it, Sol is short for solar.

I wonder what his gameplay would be like if he has powers of the sun and a hammer. I would imagine him having powers of solar manipulation.

Actually, Sol means Sun in Spanish

1 Like

Come on IG. 9 more characters. Let’s make them 35.
Kilgore, wendigo, lovectaftian, tigerwoman(sh. Orchid), sharkman, the tsar, eagle, kelvin or ben ferris and joanna.
How much happiness would that roster bring. Let’s go. One by one.

1 Like

I would love it if the roster had, like, 40 characters. Something on the level of Ultra Street Fighter 4. I would pay for that.

1 Like

Yes, the game is very good. We only need more of it. i wish IG will decide to support it. It is a petfect game.