Kim Wu's gameplay - fighting style?

How do you picture her gameplay in KI? She’ll be a mix of Bruce Lee & taekwondo.

Bruce Lee - Jeet Kune Doo:

Taekwondo:

2 Likes

I see more of a rush down Maxi, with some air moves and such.

1 Like

Yeah, I can see her having a tiny bit of Maxi

1 Like

There can also be some Chun-Li in her even though Orchid’s got that Spinning Whirl kick, but she was more Cammy. Her fireball better be something “Kikouken”.

What if Kims gameplay could be a hybrid of Jago’s and Hisako’s?

There’s a guy in dead or alive 5
Cool

And I made several Kim Wu Maxi in SoulCalibur

Updated!

His name in Dead or Alive is Jann Lee.

Yea he looks nice gameplay

Especially the forceful stance with the nunchaku

I now think a mixture of Bruce Lee, Maxi, and taekwondo as well as Dragon-Style Kung Fu

With season 3 being developed, the world cup better show us stuff from season 3. Including how Kim Wu will fight.

2 Likes

Is it Jan 30 yet? LOL

2 Likes

I kind of preferred to hope that some random Friday they will show up with content, now that I know when it’s coming, it seems like it will never get here, sometimes the blind suspense keeps you going, these 2 weeks will be almost too much to bare

2 Likes

Maybe they will surprise us with some concept art or something. Now that will be so legit~!!!

2 Likes

Now I have a question for you. What If your Fan art is similar to what is Revealed?

2 Likes

They siad they not just saying one thing Red like 3 hours of season 3 stuff

1 Like

3 hours of Rash, Kim Wu, and Tusk.

PLZ IG PLZ

3 Likes

oooooo so it’s 3 hrs of Kim Wu Tusk and Rash (or another guest character)

3 Likes

Mission accomplished, that’s all i’m gonna say :sunglasses:

sry had to add this LOL!!!

3 Likes

You are so awesome for posting it! This is my childhood. Lol.

probably not 3 hours of the characters, but I’m sure will get to see of a bunch of content from season 3, as well as maybe a character or 2.

3 Likes

Hell yeah especially BEFORE the official debut/premiere of the Killer Instinct World Cup :wink: :smile: :sunglasses:

2 Likes