Kim Wu's age

I personally hope they stick to their guns and keep her at 21. 22 is good too.

Personally AND in my honest opinion, a better age for Kim Wu would be 23 in the new KI reboot :wink: :smile:

1 Like

Doesnā€™t it say somewhere that sheā€™s a college student? I think that narrows it down to 21/22 max. Unless she spent so much time training that she was educated a little later than most.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s not entirely true. Not all characters aged that much, Maya only aged 4 yrs @Doodydude23 Iā€™m thinking the exact same thing. @ KIFANATIC8488 Well thatā€™s still early twenties still so I can see that. I just think of early twenties would be nice.

1 Like

23 later going on 24 maybe? :wink: (Had this thought had for a long time for one of her endings, but might sound silly.) I had this thought of Kim after regaining her honor and possibly defeating Gargos, her people later surprise her by celebrating this chinese/korean tradition type of celebration/birthday showing their appreciation and becoming the next (or the only) guardian. Heck, why not include a bruce lee inspired statue

Again, silly idea. Just thought of sharing :laughing:;;;

1 Like

Just curious as to why ā€œhow old she would beā€ matters?

That and most of the original KI characters particularly the human characters have aged considerably in the new KI reboot

Has her age changed yet now that sheā€™s out? She is a college student right?