Kim Wu with a bit of K-Pop

NO K-POP

just turn music off and listen to your own banana shotgun babies or caramel koala bubbegum albums

Nah, it wasn’t officially confirmed tbh… What he shared was not only a super early concept of her, but the ideas were basically combined with suggestions/ideas from us fans. :sweat_smile:

Now that she has been confirmed for Season 3, there’s a good chance her profile could change completely.

2 Likes

lol did you guys even read the links I provided. Adam mentions she is edgey and not Kpop but Khip-hop along with hints of her fashion background. He even mentions that her design is complete but people are free to continue to draw mock ups if they so choose.

Edit: Lol, I just looked earlier posts on this thread and it was you who he told that. Cmon man, how do I remember this better lol?

1 Like

Can we all agree it should just be some kick ■■■ music to kick ■■■ too!

4 Likes

I somehow feel it may end up being trance with speak rap and DH scratch sounds :confounded:

1 Like

Lol I hope not. I hope it’s more cinematic, like a Chinese Kung Fu scene, with drums and Chinese instruments blended harmoniously, with A modified version of Kim’s Theme.

Or The melody of the Jingle at the end of the Rash Trailer.

2 Likes

oh heck. YES to this!!!

1 Like

Since “K-hop” is a theme for Kim in some way, If it sounds like this, it would be great! Of course with a new KI Spin with Kim’s Melody.

3 Likes

not bad, not bad at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, very nice too :smile:

What is this from anyone???

She is from Tekken.

Her name is Kunimitsu.

1 Like