Kim Wu with a bit of K-Pop

She may get an alternate costume k-pop style. But I thought of her stage music to have a k-pop vibe.

Jesus christ.

I cant.

Awesome alternate hair and clothing matching the weapon

1 Like

Then
 SHOW US KIM WU CONCEPT ART!

1 Like

At this point its better to wait until march

Easy way to solve this is like wha they did with Orchid; make some of her moves shadow moves.

1 Like

Well, Didn’t they say Kim Wu she pretty much got her old moveset? Kinda like Cinder?

1 Like

Ki world cup season three first look, and actual hands-on available 01/29-01/31 I do believe

2 Likes

I can’t believe we are finally here.

3 Likes

going to be epic

1 Like

Is it KI World Cup yet :'D ??

3 Likes

I hope Kim Wu’s design look like this!

4 Likes

Yep, this coming January 29-31 which is only about couple more weeks from now :smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I would picture Kim Wu’s stage music to be a mix of Chinese kung fu & k-pop, since she’s Chinese-Korean.

It can fit, can it?

She can be mixed as both cute, sexy and as a fierce Bruce Lee-kung fu fighter!

What is it with people wanting Kim-Wu to have some K-pop influence? It think she is better off just sticking to her roots. I just don’t understand the K-pop.

3 Likes

The version of this thread in the Kim Wu section died for a reason. No K-pop!!!

2 Likes

No please just no it’s been spoken about enough and every time the majority of the KI fanbase disagrees with it.

2 Likes

And a lot of the KI fans just simply don’t care about the K-Pop aspect for Kim Wu either :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Probably because she is part Korean and Kpop along with dance groups are extremely popular in Korea. There is even a huge Kpop festival here in California where a bunch of Kpop fans come and have fun. I don’t think her theme will have kpop but since she is a young college student and I believe Adam said she was a design major or something she must have come across kpop at one point in her life. With this in mind am guessing Kim Wu is of traditional martial arts up bringing but she wants and lives a modern life of a Korean teen since her major isn’t exactly traditional. Think of Gohan, sure he is brought up as a hero with a martial arts background but his life in highschool is more of what I see Kim Wu living on a day to day.

Also what’s with all the hate? Orchids theme is straight up pop and its fine even though it doesn’t go with her military theme.

3 Likes

Ishmae1 never said she would be a collage student he simply stated “A guardian can’t go to college?” as a possibility a possibility I doubt will become true.

As for Orchid she was designed from the very start as a rave girl giving her rave/dance music is sticking to her roots, giving her a heavy metal ,rap, classical or ect theme wouldn’t seem right just like giving Kim Wu a k-pop theme wouldn’t.

3 Likes