Kim Wu and Jago Final art... (For now) - UPDATE

In your dreams!!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Don’t encourage her with that. That’s gonna give all the Jago and potential Kim Wu players nightmares

2 Likes

LOL XD :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

I think it’s more like it needs to stay in character than completely out of it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@RTA07 and @AquariusDragon0 LOL XD :laughing: :joy: Also nightmares how so AND in what ways exactly for Jago and Kim Wu mains/players?

1 Like

Let’s say they see that pic and then use their imaginations

3 Likes

Ah, gotcha and but of course too :wink: :laughing:

Too late :sweat:
But of course, I jest :smile: lol

2 Likes

I’m already having nightmares of that. XD

2 Likes

Suuuuuuuuuuure HAHAHA!:joy:

3 Likes

Lol As much as I love Kim & Jago, instead of “Joining Forces” with their bodies, I’d rather them join forces through the crucible of combat. :grin:

2 Likes

LOL touche touche XDDD

2 Likes

Well
 Kim is a college student, not sure if like a brand new college student. If so, I would say on an average they are about 18-21 years old. Jago is 30. I mean, depending on her look, which I think will be young similar to Avatar Korra, I don’t see them making a relationship.

On the upside, I’m sure the developers took notice of this post and maybe got inspired about the relationship. It makes sense and it could make for some unique love story in KI which is different but good I think so long as it isn’t obnoxious.[quote=“RTA07, post:17, topic:3609”]

I think
[/quote]
I think Jago’s unmasked expression provides us the evidence
 of sensual like
 stuff :smirk:

2 Likes

Porque, No es necesario, mi amigo. La calificaciĂłn se convertirĂĄ en M.

No me Gusta.

Lo Siento.

(LOL Spanish Reply!)

3 Likes

DeberĂ­a que ser clasificado en M, como el clĂĄsico Killer Instinct.

Il devrait ĂȘtre classĂ© comme M, comme le classique Killer Instinct, hu hu!

(I doubled your Spanish, with French!)

1 Like

Supongo que asĂ­. Tal vez un dĂ­a. Pero ahora no! Vamos a ver a mi amigo. Marzo es la vuelta de la esquina.

Credo di sì. Forse un giorno. Ma non ora! Vedremo il mio amico. Marzo ù dietro l’angolo.

rut loy jIH. chaq wa’ jaj. ‘ach yImev! jupwI’ wIlegh. ma’rIch around jIba’laH.

(Spanish, Italian, and Klingon. Let’s go)

1 Like

LMAO Klingon :joy: stop. I quit. I speak Spanish and took a semester of French but that’s it

Sike, I also know Minionese!

Pik soko be pup M ko ta tonwat Killer Instinct

3 Likes

D: B-but he’s purified from darkness! Totally innocent I tells ya!

Nnnngh she’s not a college student @___@ The info heard was a very early concept (suggested by us fans combined) that was later changed since her confirmation from Rash’s vid.

(with all due respect btw, just realize some folks here are mistaking Kims early profile as an official description when we don’t truly know what IG are planning for her as of yet
 :neutral_face: ; )

2 Likes

One more month to go

2 Likes

And at the same time just two more weeks to go until the official debut/premiere of the first-ever KI World Cup :wink: :smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like