Kim Wu and Jago Final art... (For now) - UPDATE

So yeah~ To all you non corny folks out there… Turn away from this topic NOOOW cuz this pic is well… corny : D

The full fanart can now be seen here~!

Quick description about the pic: I wanted to somewhat pull this “demon/guardian angel” theme. For heads up, Jago is unmasked in this pic (The Masked Ver. can be seen here http://41.media.tumblr.com/cf33a752f39187510b7dfeb806890ca1/tumblr_o07po5LCL91s10dpfo2_540.png )

…More Jago and Kim Wu fanarts can be also seen here: Jago and Kim Wu fan art(s) - I LIVE (small update)!

10 Likes

Do u think IG will make Jago and Kim-Wu a thing together?

3 Likes

Hopefully, would be very interesting, also Tusk/Maya…

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OMG!!! THE DREAM IS REAL!!! :scream:

I LOVE IT!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

LOVE!!! this kim is the best - the head thingy shes amazing!

1 Like

It’s finally here!

Great job, Red!

5 Likes

Love the artwork, black and white makes it classy too
2 questions though,

1. Why are Jago’s hands that far behind her? And,
  2. Why so close to the eye? Or is there a perspective I’m missing?
1 Like

Jago’s curse (from being Shago) has approached to him until it started to dim away. With Kim I tried to pull off this “angel descending from heaven” approach as she shows support through his curse and shows compassion towards it. (She isn’t really a ghost in this photo tho.) It’s kinda hard to explain, but the approach is something like this pic here :slight_smile:

Regards to the kiss I tried to make her kiss around the temple area of his nose but… xD; now that im looking at it again, it does seem a bit too close haha

5 Likes

I honestly have no clue tbh xD. Fingers crossed tho

Ahhh I get it now, makes sense. That’s quite thoughtful too, and really rather sweet.

1 Like

Awesome work as per usual!! Glad to see the completed version!! :yum:

2 Likes

I wonder if the concept person paid attention to detail like you in her aesthetic.

Somehow I hope Kim has head as accessories instead of colored hair bow
(One head with a ponytail, one head with short hair, one with ninja garden hood and mask, one head with Asian formal gear)

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Kim Wu and Jago Final art… (For now):
Big thanks guys~!! :slight_smile: (might later put the full image here soon…)

I’m sure the artist has this. If not imma stalk him/her C’: (jks jks)

Hmm speaking of which, I actually made some ideas for her possible alts including one of my old concept designs of her. Just need to see her official concept before releasing any fan alt designs/suggestions.

2 Likes

ROFL get hype~!!! :joy::slight_smile:

2 Likes

It got about 90 Degrees hotter as soon as I saw this…

LOL Red! Why? :laughing:

3 Likes

HAHAHA!

Well I must say the pic is indeed pretty tense :joy: what’s even better is that its’ not even sensual~~

…I think

2 Likes

LOL I Won’t die.

But, Me having an Artist’s Eye, I can definitely see what you were going for right off the bat. I’m sure Jago gets drained by the curse he has, it being a constant battle for his mind. So, Kim gives him a smooch. Not a sensual kiss, but like a “It’s Ok. I’m here, I’ll be by your side” type of kiss. Very nice concept you have. I always enjoy your art.

It literally wants me to make Deviant Art & Tumblr Profiles just to follow you. :blush:

2 Likes

Bravo RedZ, bravo :sunglasses:

1 Like

topic has been updated~!!! Big thanks for the feedback guys~

2 Likes

It looks like she’s purifying him with hot sexy action! oh yeah!

3 Likes